Valley Top Cat 8 Foot Pool Table – Home Use
(Will not ship with Coin-Op mechanisms, as pictured)
🎁 LIMITED PROMOTION: Buy now and get FREE Pool Table Cover! ($100 Value) 🎁
With a striking new silhouette reminiscent of days past and the unique upscale appearance of our mahogany finish with satin black corners and metal trim, this is a whole new cat from Valley. The Top Cat- The Top of Our Game
We combine the proven Panther ZD-X electronics package, looks unlike any other Valley table, and the ease of serviceability and maintenance exactly like other Valley tables. Premium Duramith Balls from Aramith and Championship Worsted Ultra cloth with Teflon enhance the player experience. Top Cat will look right at home in your top locations. Tops in looks, tops in earnings.
- Mahogany stain and laminate finish with carved wooden rope trim
- Satin black accented flush-mount corners and metal trim give a elegant appearance
- Motion-sensitive lighting in ball view
- Secure ball view window
- Panther-Proven electronics package with upgraded 26amp Interstate Battery.
- Oversized secure service door for easy battery and motor access.
- Championship Worsted Ultra Billiard Cloth with Teflon for speed and durability
- Five-bolt cushion rails with thicker backing for strength and rigidity.
Classic Valley Specifications:
- Magnetic cue ball separator with no moving parts uses a cue ball the EXACT SAME SIZE AND WEIGHT as the object balls.
- Valley exclusive Dual-Density cushion rail rubber by D&R Championship â for responsiveness, accuracy and long life.
- Diamond markers, permanently printed and coated with clear Melamine layer
- Quality imported slate
- One-piece ball collector with chalk relief slots, quieter with no hang-ups
- Internally supported slate
- Proudly U.S. built in Richland Hills, TX.
- Table Dimensions: 101″L x 57″W x 32″H
- Table Weight: ~800 lbs
Valley Pool Tables Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are the size of the pockets? Can they be tightened?
A: The default pocket size of each pocket is 4 1/2″. Yes, customizations can be made to tighten them to 4 1/4″ for an additional fee.
There are no reviews yet.