VALLEY PANTHER BLACK CAT POOL TABLE – HOME USE
101 Inch / 8 Foot
Now available in a non-coin model: the tournament-tested Valley Panther Black Cat. Perfect for homes, gamerooms and locations where coin play may not be a necessity; but durability, great looks and tournament quality play are a must.
From our acclaimed and hot selling Panther Coin and ZD-X models come our versatile Cheyenne Leather finish, concealed-screw side and end trim, and player-friendly flush-mount corners and pockets.
- Solid aluminum slate support for structural integrity and a flat playing surface
- Available in 88″, 93″ and 101″ sizes
- Five bolt cushion rail system with dual density rubber for consistent play
- Solid one-piece imported slate
- Easily adjusted leg leveler allows one person with a standard wrench to level a table within minutes
- One piece ball return chute eliminates stuck balls
- Flush mount corner casting and countersunk pockets for easier play and a smooth appearance
- Concealed-screw aluminum side and end trim
- Black Cat finish
- Standard Valley Teflon Ultra Green. Other colors and fabric brands available for an additional cost, contact us for details.
Optional Cues and balls accessory kit available! Includes:
- 4 regulation size cues (57-58″)
- High-quality Belgian Aramith Ball Set
- SKU: HPARG
Dimensions / Other Models:
- 88″ Home Model
88″L x 50″W x 31″H; Slate: 3/4″; Weight: 605 lbs (home) /652 lbs (coin)
Playing Surface Dimensions: 74.5″L x 37″W
- 93″ Home Model (Standard Bar Size)
93″L x 53″W x 31″H; Slate: 3/4″; Weight: 670 lbs (home) / 710 lbs (coin)
Playing Surface Dimensions: 80″L x 40″W
- 101″ Home Model
101″L x 56″W x 31″H; Slate 7/8″; Weight: 845 lbs / 860 lbs (coin)
Playing Surface Dimensions: 88″L x 44″W
Get your Valley Panther Black Cat 101″ Pool Table Home Use Data Sheet Here:
Valley Pool Tables Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are the size of the pockets? Can they be tightened?
A: The default pocket size of each pocket is 4 1/2″. Yes, customizations can be made to tighten them to 4 1/4″ for an additional fee.
Disclaimer: Valley allows for a 1/16″ tolerance on all measurements during manufacturing. Slight gaps are normal and may be present.