Valley Panther Highland Maple Coin Op Pool Table With Push Chute ZD-11
🎁Free Play Package (Billiard Balls, Triangle Rack, and 4 Cues) PLUS a Table Cover, When You Order Today! ($300 value)🎁
Time-tested durability can still look attractive. Our new Highland Maple laminate, black top rails, high visibility white sights, smoothly-integrated corner castings, flush-mount pocket liners and hidden-screw rail trim for a timeless yet updated look.
The 5-bolt dual density cushions, ¾” Seven-ply solid core cabinet with Valley Ultra cloth as well as using perfectly-balanced Saluc balls are all designed to improve playability and profitability.
The Valley ZD-11 Highland Maple billiard tables come in 6.5ft, 7ft, and 8ft lengths and has a built in Push Chute that takes most currencies.
- Solid one-piece imported slate
- Flush mount corner casting and countersunk pockets for easier play and a smooth appearance
- Standard Valley Teflon Ultra tournament green cloth (ask your dealer about additional colors)
- Five bolt cushion rail system with dual density rubber for consistent play
- For DBA installed Valley Panther Highland Maple Pool Table, click HERE
The Solid Valley Foundation:
- 3/4″ Seven-ply solid-core plywood cabinet
- Side-by-side and end-to-end slate support
- Solid poplar hardwood cushion rails and top rails
- Coin chute housing, breaks away and replaces easily
- 5-bolt threaded-insert Panther Rail system eliminates dead spots
- One piece ball collector with chalk relief, quieter with no hang up
Classic Valley Specifications:
- Magnetic Cue Ball separator without moving parts uses a cue ball the EXACT SAME SIZE AND WEIGHT as the object balls
- Diamond markers, permanently printed with clear melamine layer
- Valley Teflon Ultra cloth resists spills and looks better, longer
- Adjustable coin slot, takes most currencies
- Coin counter on door for improved visibility
- Proudly built in Richland Hills TX USA
- SKU: CPBHMCDC
Dimensions for Valley Panther Highland Maple Pool Table Coin Operated:
88″ Coin-Op Model
88″L x 50″W x 31″H; Slate: 3/4″; Weight: 605 lbs (home) /652 lbs (coin)
Playing Surface Dimensions: 74.5″L x37″W
93″ Coin-Op Model (Standard Bar Size)
93″L x 53″W x 31″H; Slate: 3/4″; Weight: 670 lbs (home) / 710 lbs (coin)
Playing Surface Dimensions: 80″L x 40″W
101″ Coin-Op Model
101″L x 56″W x 31″H; Slate 7/8″; Weight: 845 lbs / 860 lbs (coin)
Playing Surface Dimensions: 88″L x 44″W
Get your Valley Panther Highland Maple Pool Table ZD-11 Data Sheet HERE
Valley Pool Tables Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What are the size of the pockets? Can they be tightened?
A: The default pocket size of each pocket is 4 1/2″. Yes, customizations can be made to tighten them to 4 1/4″ for an additional fee.
Disclaimer: Valley allows for a 1/16″ tolerance on all measurements during manufacturing. Slight gaps are normal and may be present.