VALLEY PANTHER POOL TABLE – HOME USE
88 Inch / 6.5 Foot
🎁 LIMITED PROMOTION: Buy now and get FREE Pool Table Cover! ($100 Value) 🎁
Now available in a non-coin model: the tournament-tested Valley Panther. Perfect for homes, game rooms and locations where coin play may not be a necessity; but durability, great looks and tournament quality play are a must.
As found on our popular Panther ZD-11 models, Panther Home features our warm Highland Maple finish, contrasting black top rails with high-visibility white sights, concealed-screw side and end trim, and player-friendly flush-mount corners and pockets The Panther Highland Maple Home model comes in 6.5ft, 7ft, and 8ft lengths.
From our acclaimed and hot selling Panther Coin and ZD-X models come our versatile Cheyenne Leather finish, concealed-screw side and end trim, and player-friendly flush-mount corners and pockets.
- Cheyenne Leather textured laminate finish
- Solid aluminum slate support for structural integrity and a flat playing surface
- Available in 88″, 93″ and 101″sizes
- Five bolt cushion rail system with dual density rubber for consistent play
- Solid one-piece imported slate
- Easily adjusted leg leveler allows one person with a standard wrench to level a table within minutes.
- One piece ball return chute eliminates stuck balls.
- Flush mount corner casting and countersunk pockets for easier play and a smooth appearance
- Concealed-screw aluminum side and end trim
- Highland Maple laminate finish with black top rails
- Standard Valley Teflon Ultra Green. Other colors and fabric brands available for an additional cost, contact us for details.
- Does not include Cues and balls.
- Proudly built in Richland Hills, TX USA!
Optional Cues and balls accessory kit available! Includes:
- 4 regulation size cues (57-58″)
- High-quality Belgian Aramith Ball Set
- SKU: HECHM
Dimensions / Other Models:
- 88″ Home Model
88″L x 50″W x 31″H; Slate: 3/4″; Weight: 605 lbs (home) /652 lbs (coin)
Playing Surface Dimensions:74.5″L x37″W
- 93″ Home Model (Standard Bar Size)
93″L x 53″W x 31″H; Slate: 3/4″; Weight: 670 lbs (home) / 710 lbs (coin)
Playing Surface Dimensions: 80″L x 40″W
- 101″ Home Model
101″L x 56″W x 31″H; Slate 7/8″; Weight: 845 lbs / 860 lbs (coin)
Playing Surface Dimensions:88″L x 44″W
Get your Valley Panther Highland Maple 88″ Pool Table Home Use Data Sheet Here
Valley Pool Tables Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are the size of the pockets? Can they be tightened?
A: The default pocket size of each pocket is 4 1/2″. Yes, customizations can be made to tighten them to 4 1/4″ for an additional fee.
Why Buy a Valley Pool Table?
VALLEY-DYNAMO uses state of the art equipment in the development and manufacturing of all of their product lines. All products are made from the highest quality materials available and by skilled craftsmen who understand that precision and accuracy in the line’s manufacture is necessary to satisfy the most discriminating of players. Short-cuts are not taken in manufacturing a Valley pool table or table hockey table!! And the line is made in the USA!!
Valley invented the coin-operated pool table and owns a 90+% market share in the U.S. market. They are also exported to over 40 countries. Valley sponsors the world’s largest amateur pool league, the Valley National Eight Ball Association. The hard work and promotions done by both Valley and the VNEA over the last 30+ years has created tens of thousands of new pool players. Valley pool tables are also known to last 25 years or more in a commercial location with only minimal maintenance. Valley’s line of home pool tables is built with the exact specifications, minus coin-operation, as their commercial counterparts. These home tables are highly coveted by league players and dedicated players all over the country. Several key features set these pool tables apart from our competition.
- Time tested cabinet and quality – Valley’s coin-operated pool tables have been time-tested under the most rugged conditions, mainly by tavern patrons who don’t own them. It is not unusual to find 30 year old and older Valley pool tables still working in bars all over the country. Valley’s home pool tables, with the exception of the coin operation components, are constructed with the exact same materials and specifications as the coin tables. Tapered cabinet and legs allow players to shoot from any position.
- Long lasting cloth – Valley Ultra cloth by Championship is a Teflon impregnated cloth that will not absorb liquids. Check other brands of cloth in bar locations, and you will usually see beer stains. Spill a soda or other beverage on Valley Ultra and just soak it up with a towel. No stain!
- Cushion rails – Valley uses Championship dual density rubber in all their cushion rails and attaches them with 5 bolts per rail for the most consistent play in the industry. Valley’s cushion rubber has a Lifetime Guarantee.
- Easy assembly – While furniture tables require trained professional table mechanics for installation, a Valley home pool table is completely pre-assembled except for the legs. Simply bolt on the legs, level the table with Valley’s one person leveler and the table is ready to play.
- The new Valley Panther home tables feature flush mounted corner castings, pocket liners, and top rails. Top rails are laminate to prevent damage, burns, and the like and will retain their new look for decades to come.
Disclaimer: Valley allows for a 1/16″ tolerance on all measurements during manufacturing. Slight gaps are normal and may be present.