Tornado Worthington Furniture Style Foosball Table Non-Coin Home Model
Order today and your Worthington Table will ship with the Tornado Pro Player Package FREE ($75 value)
The perfect combination of function and aesthetics, the Tornado Worthington Furniture Style Foosball Table adds a touch of beauty and a sense of excitement to any room.
This professional grade table is constructed with a medium density fiberboard cabinet with contrast color wood accents, rugged steel rods that won’t bend or warp over time, commercial grade leg levelers, and patented foosballs designed to resistant against chips and dings to ensure a smooth roll every time.
Natural wood handles offer a comfortable grip so that you can pass, kick, and block shots up and down the field. Made in the USA, this foosball table includes redesigned players with a new foot design for better ball control and thinner bearings that won’t let you pass the ball between your player and the wall.
- Patented Tornado men improved with sharper banked corners and increased cross section for better ball control and passing
- 1.5″ thick MDF cabinet
- Patented Tornado men with revised “foot” design for more precise ball control
- .156″ Rugged steel rods resist bending and warping
- Split bearings help rods slide smoothly and allow for easy cleaning
- Natural solid wood handles for superior grip
- New, thinner inner bearing design does not allow the ball to be passed between the man and wall
- Adjustable commercial-grade leg levelers
- 3/4″ laminate playfield with 3-color Tornado logo
- Dual side ball return
- Down corner construction for rigidity and durability
- Patented urethane foosballs resist nicks and chips and roll true
- Made in the USA
- 3 official pink/red foosballs. The colored balls are easier to see and feature a rough surface for better grip.
- Abacus scoring unit with game count score for active play. No batteries or wall outlet needed.
- A bottle of silicone. A fresh coat of silicone keeps your rods clean and helps attain maximum lubrication. Important for highly competitive games. Pull the rod toward you, put a drop on top of the rod (outside) and spin it back into the table. Do this on both sides. Just a few drops will change your whole game!
- Rulebook. Contains official USTSA-VIFA Foosball rules. A neutral source of information all players can agree to follow.
- Bearing wrench. This part also is perfectly sized to brace a foosball rod when you are tapping a roll pin in or out – for those of you looking for that wooden block.
- Pin punch. Helpful tool for removing roll pins to replace men and handles.
- Table Dimensions: 56″L x 30″W x 36″H
- Table Weight: 285 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: 59″L x 30″W x 17″H
- Shipping Weight: 310 pounds
- SKU: TTXWO
- Product Assembly Manual
- Tornado/Dynamo Foosball Table Comparison Sheet
Note: Cherry, Hickory, Pine & Walnut wood types are premium type of wood. Their prices and lead times varies from time to time depending on their availability. Please contact us (240-244-6642) for the updated price and lead time before or after placing your order.