Tornado Tournament 3000 Foosball Table In Matte Black Non-Coin Home Model
Order today and your T3000 will ship with the Tornado Pro Player Package FREE ($75 value)
Professional grade performance just got better. The ITSF-certified Tournament 3000 brings home all the features of the Tornado Platinum Tour Edition, except the coin mechanism.
- Patented Tornado men improved with sharper banked corners and increased cross section for better ball control and passing
- Thin-wall split Competition bearings allow for greater control and shot blocking
- ITSF-sanctioned Score assemblies with match and game counters
- Adjustable leg levelers and solid commercial grade legs
- Color-keyed, super high grip, interchangeable handle system exclusive to Tornado
- 3/4″ Playfield
- Rugged styling with Stainless-steel laminate, bold logo graphics and durable end protectors
- Split cabinet design with full-access top
- Model: T-3000 Cabinet design allows table to be shipped assembled, allowing for quick and easy set-up on location. 30 minutes from box to first game!
- Includes 3 foosballs and bottle of silicone
- 3 official pink/red foosballs. The colored balls are easier to see and feature a rough surface for better grip.
- Abacus scoring unit with game count score for active play. No batteries or wall outlet needed.
- A bottle of silicone. A fresh coat of silicone keeps your rods clean and helps attain maximum lubrication. Important for highly competitive games. Pull the rod toward you, put a drop on top of the rod (outside) and spin it back into the table. Do this on both sides. Just a few drops will change your whole game!
- Rulebook. Contains official USTSA-VIFA Foosball rules. A neutral source of information all players can agree to follow.
- Bearing wrench. This part also is perfectly sized to brace a foosball rod when you are tapping a roll pin in or out – for those of you looking for that wooden block.
- Pin punch. Helpful tool for removing roll pins to replace men and handles.
- Table Dimensions: 56″L x 30″W x 36″H
- Table Weight: 355 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 59″L x 53″W x 26″H
- Shipping Weight: 405 lbs
- SKUs: TPYMSTP1-BLK | TPYMSTP3-BLK
The Official Table for Competitive Play:
The Tornado Tournament 3000 Foosball Table is certified by the International Table Soccer Federation (ITSF) for tournament training and tournament play. The T-3000 is also the only official table for the Tornado National Foosball League and the Tornado National Tour. It’s the most commonly used tournament foosball table in the world.
What Sets the T 3000 Apart?
- Ships 90% Assembled – The T-3000 ships 90% assembled. The cabinet and framing arrives assembled, so you don’t have to do any major construction. You’ll be able to play your first game within 30 minutes!
- Superb Design and Aesthetic Appeal – The T-3000 comes with a commercial-grade wood cabinet (frame) with a stainless steel laminated finish.
- Non-Slip, Eight Sided Handles – Each handle is molded with specialized high-traction non-slip materials. These handles are designed to provide the maximum force and perfect grip for making rapid shots.
- Hollowed Steel Rods for Speed Shots – The T-3000 features hollowed out steel rods. The hollow centers means players need to exert less energy for a kick, which translates to faster spins and higher powered shots.
- High-Strength Rod Bearings – The bearings are the plastic pieces at the end of the rods, where the rods and the table connect. The T-3000 features high strength, specially designed bearings that offer top notch control. They also allow you to block powerful shots, without the table or the rod shaking.Tornado’s patented split bearing design combines durability, function, and ease of replacement and removal for cleaning
- Improved Player Figures with Wider Corners – The new Tornado player figures come with wider foots for better shots. The rectangular sides and cross hatchings increase traction on the ball and improve ball movement.
- ITSF-Sanctioned Score, Match and Game Counters – Say goodbye to old fashioned score counters. With the T-3000 counters, you’ll be able to keep track of matches and games, instead of just individual game scores. Want to play “best of three” like the pros? The T-3000 makes it easy!
- Commercial-Grade Legs with Included Levelers – Having a flat playing surface is critically important in foosball. That’s why the T-3000 is designed with high stability, commercial-grade legs. Leg levelers are built in to ensure a flat playing surface, so no one side has an advantage.
- 100% Made in America – The Tornado Tournament 3000 Foosball Tableis built in Richmond Hills, Texas. Not only are you supporting US manufacturing by purchasing a Tornado table – you’re also getting the highest quality materials from local producers.
- Product Assembly Manual
- Tornado/Dynamo Foosball Table Comparison Sheet
There are no reviews yet.