Tornado Scottsdale Furniture Foosball Table
Home Model (Non-Coin) – 3 Goalies
Order today and your Scottsdale Table will ship with the Tornado Pro Player Package FREE ($75 value)
The Scottsdale is a signature design because of its popularity it makes a great collection for the most distinctive game rooms. The classic style of the Scottsdale Collection endures over time and gains character with age and play. The beautiful wood details and quality features are a part of each foosball table.
- Patented Tornado men improved with sharper banked corners and increased cross section for better ball control and passing
- Natural solid wood handles
- 3/4″ laminate playfield with 3-color Tornado logo
- Patented Tornado bumpers and men
- Includes 3 foosballs and bottle of silicone
- Proudly built in Richland Hills TX, USA.
- 3 official pink/red foosballs. The colored balls are easier to see and feature a rough surface for better grip.
- Abacus scoring unit with game count score for active play. No batteries or wall outlet needed.
- A bottle of silicone. A fresh coat of silicone keeps your rods clean and helps attain maximum lubrication. Important for highly competitive games. Pull the rod toward you, put a drop on top of the rod (outside) and spin it back into the table. Do this on both sides. Just a few drops will change your whole game!
- Rulebook. Contains official USTSA-VIFA Foosball rules. A neutral source of information all players can agree to follow.
- Bearing wrench. This part also is perfectly sized to brace a foosball rod when you are tapping a roll pin in or out – for those of you looking for that wooden block.
- Pin punch. Helpful tool for removing roll pins to replace men and handles.
- Table Dimensions: 56″L x 30″W x 36″H
- Table Weight: 225 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: 59″L x 34″W x 17″H
- Shipping Weight: 250 pounds
- SKU: TTXSC
Tornado/Dynamo Foosball Table Comparison Sheet
Note: Cherry, Hickory, Pine & Walnut wood types are premium type of wood. Their prices and lead times varies from time to time depending on their availability. Please contact us (240-244-6642) for the updated price and lead time before or after placing your order.