Tornado Platinum Tour Edition Foosball Table Coin Operated
Order today and your T-3000 will ship with the Tornado Pro Player Package FREE ($75 value)
The Platinum Tour Edition combines the durability and solid 2 piece construction found on Tornado products for years, and the upgrades that Tournament Players have asked for. The Platinum Tour Edition is coin-operated and considered by many as the best foosball table in the world.
It uses patented men with improved sharper corners and increased cross section allowing for better ball control and passing. This table comes standard with a 5-coin Push Chute mechanism set for either tokens or most types of currency.
- Patented Tornado men improved with sharper banked corners and increased cross section for better ball control and passing
- Available in Platinum, Matte Black and Crimson Red finishes
- Thin-wall split Competition bearings for greater control and shot blocking.
- Patented Tornado men improved with sharper corners and increased cross section for better ball control and passing
- Tornado’s patented split bearing design combines durability, function, and ease of replacement and removal for cleaning
- Color-keyed, super high grip, interchangeable handle system exclusive to Tornado
- 3/4″ Playfield, ramped beneath the laminate on single-goalie tables for a seamless look – no add-on ramps!
- Contemporary and rugged Stainless-steel laminate finish with end protectors and bold Tornado graphics
- Redesigned player “foot” allows more precise ball control with higher cross hatching and square sides
- 5-coin Push Chute mechanism. Factory set at $0.75 a play but easily adjustable from free play, to $1.25 a play, or for a wide variety of tokens or international coins.
- Reliable 9-ball drop
- Full-access hinged top
- Classic Style blonde-and-black goal and match counters
- Proudly built in Richland Hills TX, USA.
- Our cabinet design allows your table to be shipped nearly assembled for quick and easy set-up on location. 30 minutes from box to first game!
- 3 official pink/red foosballs. The colored balls are easier to see and feature a rough surface for better grip.
- Abacus scoring unit with game count score for active play. No batteries or wall outlet needed.
- A bottle of silicone. A fresh coat of silicone keeps your rods clean and helps attain maximum lubrication. Important for highly competitive games. Pull the rod toward you, put a drop on top of the rod (outside) and spin it back into the table. Do this on both sides. Just a few drops will change your whole game!
- Rulebook. Contains official USTSA-VIFA Foosball rules. A neutral source of information all players can agree to follow.
- Bearing wrench. This part also is perfectly sized to brace a foosball rod when you are tapping a roll pin in or out – for those of you looking for that wooden block.
- Pin punch. Helpful tool for removing roll pins to replace men and handles.
- Table Dimensions: 56″L x 30″W x 36″H
- Table Weight: 355 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 59″L x 53″W x 26″H
- Shipping Weight: 405 lbs
- SKUs: TKYMS3MG; TKYMS1MG
- Product Brochure
- Product Assembly Manual
- Tornado/Dynamo Foosball Table Comparison Sheet
There are no reviews yet.