Tornado Madison Foosball Table – Non-Coin Home Model – 3 Goalies
Order today and your Madison Table will ship with the Tornado Pro Player Package FREE ($75 value)
The new Madison is a professional foosball table made especially for the home game room. This furniture foosball table has all the quality features you have come to know from Tornado built into a beautiful mahogany finish Queen Anne style cabinet.
This quality American built foosball table features patented 3-piece bearings, for long life as well as ease of service and maintenance, commercial grade rods, counterweighted men with foot designed for precise ball control.
Tornado’s patented ball, man and bumpers provide professional-grade playability. The Madison is a furniture style foosball table that will fit into any home decor perfectly.
- Patented Tornado men improved with sharper banked corners and increased cross section for better ball control and passing
- American built construction, patented 3-piece bearings
- Commercial grade rods
- Counterweighted men with foot designed for precise ball control
- Queen Anne Legs with adjustable levelers
- Rich Heritage Mahogany finish
- Solid Maple Construction
- Strong mitered cabinet
- 1-1/2” thick sidewalls
- Includes 3 foosballs and bottle of silicone
- 3 official pink/red foosballs. The colored balls are easier to see and feature a rough surface for better grip.
- Abacus scoring unit with game count score for active play. No batteries or wall outlet needed.
- A bottle of silicone. A fresh coat of silicone keeps your rods clean and helps attain maximum lubrication. Important for highly competitive games. Pull the rod toward you, put a drop on top of the rod (outside) and spin it back into the table. Do this on both sides. Just a few drops will change your whole game!
- Rulebook. Contains official USTSA-VIFA Foosball rules. A neutral source of information all players can agree to follow.
- Bearing wrench. This part also is perfectly sized to brace a foosball rod when you are tapping a roll pin in or out – for those of you looking for that wooden block.
- Pin punch. Helpful tool for removing roll pins to replace men and handles.
- Table Dimensions: 56″L x 30″W x 36″H
- Table Weight: 285 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: 59″L x 30″W x 17″H
- Shipping Weight: 310 pounds
- SKU: TTXMA
Tornado/Dynamo Foosball Table Comparison Sheet
Brunswick warrants that all other cues, lights, Air Hockey® tables and foosball tables will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 90 days from the date of purchase as long as the product is owned by the original Owner.