Tornado Classic Foosball Table Non-Coin Home Model – 3 Goalies
Order today and your Classic Table will ship with the Tornado Pro Player Package FREE ($75 value)
The Tornado Classic foosball table is our best selling foosball table. This table allows you to perfect your trick shots, learn relentless defensive moves, and practice for tournament style competition or just have fun with friends! Features to love includes the sleek black laminated cabinet, adjustable leg levelers, and slick playing surface.
This foosball table is ideal for both seasoned players and rookies alike. This table is durable as it comes out standard with a 1.5 inch cabinet, making it last longer and also resist warping over time.
- Patented Tornado men improved with sharper banked corners and increased cross section for better ball control and passing
- Extra Thick Cabinet to Resist Warping – Comes standard with 1.5 inch cabinet unlike most tables (normally 1 inch)
- Leather Finished Corners – Extra protection, more durable!
- Counterbalanced Men with New Foot Design –You will have control over where the shot goes, also increased shooting power!
- Fast and Easy Assembly – Detailed assembly instructions, no extra tools needed. Start playing within an hour!
- Polyurethane Balls Designed to Resist Chips –Most durable balls ever made. These balls will last for years.
- Bend-Resistant Steel Rods – The rods are designed to resist bending, even during extreme play.
- Made in the USA – Great craftsmanship and excellent quality materials.
- 3 official pink/red foosballs. The colored balls are easier to see and feature a rough surface for better grip.
- Abacus scoring unit with game count score for active play. No batteries or wall outlet needed.
- A bottle of silicone. A fresh coat of silicone keeps your rods clean and helps attain maximum lubrication. Important for highly competitive games. Pull the rod toward you, put a drop on top of the rod (outside) and spin it back into the table. Do this on both sides. Just a few drops will change your whole game!
- Rulebook. Contains official USTSA-VIFA Foosball rules. A neutral source of information all players can agree to follow.
- Bearing wrench. This part also is perfectly sized to brace a foosball rod when you are tapping a roll pin in or out – for those of you looking for that wooden block.
- Pin punch. Helpful tool for removing roll pins to replace men and handles.
- Product Assembly Manual
- Tornado/Dynamo Foosball Table Comparison Sheet
- SKU: TTXCL