Wolf Creek 7′ Pool Table with Dining Top by Playcraft
The Wolf Creek is part of the Playcraft EZ Build series of wood bed pool tables and companion to the Wolf Creek foosball table. Featuring the popular mixed industrial design, the Wolf Creek is easy to build and beautiful to look at.
The Wolf Creek includes a dining top and arrives fully clothed and ready to assemble – just attach the legs and center spanner and you will be playing in under an hour! The playfield is constructed of resin infused MDF with a pvc coating. Matched with K66 profile rails for a genuine billiards experience.
- Matches the Playcraft Wolf Creek foosball table
- Includes 2-piece dining top with convenient under table storage shelf
- Playfield: 18MM MDF with a PVC resin buffer
- Wool blend billiard cloth for fast play
- Rails: K66 profile rubber cushions
- Drop pocket configuration
- Playing equipment Included: 2 x 57″ cues, triangle, chalk, brush & pool ball set
- Partial assembly required
- 1 Year Warranty
- Assembled Dimensions: 84.5″ L x 50″ W x 31″ H / 325 lbs
- Playfield Dimensions: 36″ W x 73.25″ L
- Dining Top: 42.5” L x 50” W x .75” H / 42 LBS EACH HALF
- SKU: WPTWCKWGY07
- BOX 1 = 90” X 54” X 10” / 423 LBS
- BOX 2 = 33” X 26” X 12” / 64 LBS
- PALLETIZED = 110” X 60” X 27” / 617 LBS
Wolf Creek 7′ Pool Table with Dining Top Assembly Manual:
Playcraft Game Tables
Playcraft game tables are warranted for 1 year against defects in materials and manufacturing. This warranty is subject to the following limitations;
- Original Purchaser – This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
- Tables Not Covered – This warranty does not apply to Playcraft slate pool tables or Playcraft shuffleboard tables, which carry their own warranties.
- Assembly – All damaged or defective parts must be identified prior to proceeding with the assembly process. Do not assemble the table if damaged or defective parts are identified.
- Moving – Moving the table can cause injury and damage the table. Parts damaged due to moving the table are not covered by the warranty.
- Wear and Tear – Conditions deemed by us to have occurred during use, expected due to age or caused by acts of nature, are not covered by this warranty
- Processing a Claim – In the event a defect in materials or manufacturing is suspected, stop the assembly process and immediately notify the retailer where purchased or GMInc. through the support website. Clear and detailed images along with a description of the damage or defect will be required to initiate the warranty claim. A determination will be made if damaged or defective parts need to be returned for further inspection to validate the claim.
- Associated Costs – The warranty does not cover any associated costs including but not limited to loss of use, shipping costs or labor.
There are no reviews yet.