Wolf Creek 56 inch Foosball Table by Playcraft
The Playcraft Wolf Creek 56″ Foosball Table is not only sturdy, but it’s also created in the United States by Playcraft, a name synonymous with quality and excellence. This foosball table’s cabinet walls are made of 1-3/8-inch thick MDF with a Weathered Gray PVC laminate finish.
For longevity, the playfield is made of 5/8-inch thick MDF that has been laminated on both sides with high-pressure MICA laminate. The Playcraft Wolf Creek’s rods are 5/8 inch hollow steel rods that have been chrome coated.
The players are made of ABS plastic and are counterbalanced. Rods spin on bearings that are both impact and wear resistant. For enhanced control, four textured urethane foosballs are included.
- 56” L x 30” W x 34.5” H – 213 LBS
- Cabinet walls are 1-3/8” thick MDF finished with an attractive Weathered Gray PVC laminate
- Playfield is 5/8” thick MDF finished both sides with high pressure MICA laminate for durability
- Ball serve openings on both sides and ball retrieval on both ends
- Rods are 5/8” hollow steel crome plated
- Players are counter balanced ABS plastic with knurled feet for greater ball control. Rods spin on impact and wear resistant bearings
- Legs are 3-1/8” square tubular steel and with the additional support of the steel cross brace, provide superior stability
- Adjustable leg levelers are built into the leg pads
- Striker plate at goal
- Includes 4 textured urethane foosballs for better control and abacus scorers
- 1 year warranty
- SKU: FBWCKB
- Box 1 = 61” L x 34” W x 7” H – 169 lbs
- Box 2 = 45” L x 29” W x 6” H – 68 lbs
- Palletized: 64” L x 36” W x 18” H – 277 lbs
Wolf Creek 56 inch Foosball Table Assembly Manual:
Playcraft Game Tables
Playcraft game tables are warranted for 1 year against defects in materials and manufacturing. This warranty is subject to the following limitations;
- Original Purchaser – This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
- Tables Not Covered – This warranty does not apply to Playcraft slate pool tables or Playcraft shuffleboard tables, which carry their own warranties.
- Assembly – All damaged or defective parts must be identified prior to proceeding with the assembly process. Do not assemble the table if damaged or defective parts are identified.
- Moving – Moving the table can cause injury and damage the table. Parts damaged due to moving the table are not covered by the warranty.
- Wear and Tear – Conditions deemed by us to have occurred during use, expected due to age or caused by acts of nature, are not covered by this warranty
- Processing a Claim – In the event a defect in materials or manufacturing is suspected, stop the assembly process and immediately notify the retailer where purchased or GMInc. through the support website. Clear and detailed images along with a description of the damage or defect will be required to initiate the warranty claim. A determination will be made if damaged or defective parts need to be returned for further inspection to validate the claim.
- Associated Costs – The warranty does not cover any associated costs including but not limited to loss of use, shipping costs or labor.