Tournament Foosball Table, Cherry by Playcraft
The Playcraft Tournament foosball table combines high end commercial quality and attractive styling. Whether being played in the home or local rec center, the Tournament will stand up to the toughest opponents.
- The cabinet measures 56.75” L x 29.8” W x 15.75” D and features 1.5” walls faced on both sides with high pressure laminate that assemble with stainless steel hardware at cross through attach points for ultimate strength
- The printed ¾” thick play area measures 47.4” L x 27.75” W and faced on both sides with high pressure laminate to provide a flat, stable playing surface
- ½” diameter high carbon tubular steel rods with .137” wall undergo a triple hard plating process assuring a smooth bright chrome finish and combine incredible strength with the appropriate reflex needed for aggressive play
- Long wear high impact bushings create smooth rod slide and rotation
- High strength ABS players are counter balanced allowing them to be positioned at any desired angle and attach to the rod with a steel spring pin to create an ultra-strong hold.
- The players angled feet include over four hundred “teeth” for capturing the ball and its sharp corners are great for bank shots
- Striker plate at goal
- 3.25” x 4” hollow steel legs include 3” adjustable leg levelers
- Ball returns are placed on each side of the table for quicker serves
- The goals are equipped with steel back plates that create the authentic sound of a tournament table goal
- Printed abacus slide scorers at each end
- High strength molded protective packaging ensures your table arrives safely
- Includes 8 round urethane balls abraded to provide controlled grip
- 3 player goalie configuration
- Assembled dimensions: 56.75” L x 29.8” W x 36” H
- Assembled weight: 220 lbs
- Assembly required
- SKU: FBTOCH
- 64 L x 36″ W x 18″ H
- Shipping Weight: 282 lbs
Tournament Foosball Table Assembly Manual:
Playcraft Game Tables
Playcraft game tables are warranted for 1 year against defects in materials and manufacturing. This warranty is subject to the following limitations;
- Original Purchaser – This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
- Tables Not Covered – This warranty does not apply to Playcraft slate pool tables or Playcraft shuffleboard tables, which carry their own warranties.
- Assembly – All damaged or defective parts must be identified prior to proceeding with the assembly process. Do not assemble the table if damaged or defective parts are identified.
- Moving – Moving the table can cause injury and damage the table. Parts damaged due to moving the table are not covered by the warranty.
- Wear and Tear – Conditions deemed by us to have occurred during use, expected due to age or caused by acts of nature, are not covered by this warranty
- Processing a Claim – In the event a defect in materials or manufacturing is suspected, stop the assembly process and immediately notify the retailer where purchased or GMInc. through the support website. Clear and detailed images along with a description of the damage or defect will be required to initiate the warranty claim. A determination will be made if damaged or defective parts need to be returned for further inspection to validate the claim.
- Associated Costs – The warranty does not cover any associated costs including but not limited to loss of use, shipping costs or labor.