Montauk Shuffleboard Table by Playcraft
(Available in 9′ & 12′ Length)
The Montauk is Playcraft’s newest home recreation series shuffleboard table. Solid hardwood construction with a whitewashed finish that features popular industrial design steel turnbuckle hardware, The Montauk is certain to be a highlight in your game room.
The playfield is a 1-3/4″ solid single vertical stave butcher block with multiple coats of satin polyurethane and includes upgraded pro-series style climate adjusters for shaping the playfield. The color matched hardwood abacus scorers finish off this beautiful table. The shuffleboard playfield logo style and/or position may vary.
- Solid hardwood construction with weathered whitewash finish
- Available in 9’ & 12’ lengths
- Black steel turnbuckle hardware
- Traditional 1-2-3 indoor scoring pattern
- 15” wide by 1-3/4” thick solid hardwood butcher block playfield finished with multiple coats of polyurethane to create a smooth, satin surface
- Set of (8) Deluxe 2-1/8” weights – 4 Blue & 4 Red
- Pro-series style climate adjusters
- Adjustable leg levelers
- Color matched abacus scorers
- Black carpeted walls and gutters
- 1lb can of Playcraft Medium Speed Wax
- 1 year warranty
- 9 Foot: 108″ L x 24″ W x 32″ H / 210 lbs
- 12 Foot: 144″ L x 24″ W x 32″ H / 265 lbs
9 Foot: SHMONWSH09
- Pallet: 120″ L x 30″ W x 5″ H 75 LBS
- Box 1: 113″ L x 28″ W x 8″ H 179 LBS
- Box 2: 28″ L x 21″ W x 6″ H 45 LBS
12 Foot: SHMONWSH12
- Pallet: 156″ L x 30″ W x 5″ H 95 LBS
- Box 1: 148″ L x 28″ W x 8″ H 236 LBS
- Box 2: 28″ L x 21″ W x 6″ H 45 LBS
Montauk Shuffleboard Table Assembly Manual:
Playcraft Home Recreation Shuffleboards
Playcraft home recreation series shuffleboard tables are warranted for 1 year against defects in materials and manufacturing. This warranty is subject to the following limitations;
- Original Purchaser – This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
- Location – This warranty applies to shuffleboard tables located in residential settings only. Home recreation tables placed in insitutional/commercial locations are not covered under warranty.
- Components Covered – Cradle, playfield, legs, decorative hardware and weights. Items specifically excluded from this warranty are carpeting and speed wax.
- Assembly – All damaged or defective parts must be identified prior to proceeding with the assembly process. Do not assemble the table if damaged or defective parts are identified.
- Moving – Moving the table can cause injury and damage the table. Parts damaged due to moving the table are not covered by the warranty.
- Wear and Tear – Conditions deemed by us to have occurred during use, expected due to age or caused by acts of nature, are not covered by this warranty
- Leveling – Once a shuffelboard table cradle and playfield are leveled they may settle over time and become unlevel. A table or playfield that must be releveled is not defective. Leveling is considered part of the maintenance of the shuffleboard table and is not covered under warranty
- Processing a Claim – In the event a defect in materials or manufacturing is suspected, stop the assembly process and immediately notify the retailer where purchased or GMInc. through the support website. Clear and detailed images along with a description of the damage or defect will be required to initiate the warranty claim. A determination will be made if damaged or defective parts need to be returned for further inspection to validate the claim.
- Associated Costs – The warranty does not cover any associated costs including but not limited to loss of use, shipping costs or labor.