Extera Outdoor Table Tennis Table by Playcraft
The Extera Outdoor Table Tennis Table from Playcraft is guaranteed to be a favorite with the youngsters! Attach the legs fast and easily, and you’re ready to play. Everything you’ll need to get started is included. Due to the aluminum composite top with molded protecting corners, it is extremely durable.
- Extremely durable aluminum outdoor table tennis table with 6mm anti-glare, UV resistant blue top
- Powder coated steel frame with durable casters for easy movement when folded
- Easy fold playback feature
- 2 player equipment set included
- Assembled Dimensions: 109″ L x 60″ W x 30″ H
- Assembled Weight: 170 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 66″ L x 70″ W x 9″ H
- Shipping Weight: 213 lbs.
- SKU: TTEXEB09
Extera Outdoor Table Tennis Table Assembly Manual:
Playcraft Game Tables
Playcraft game tables are warranted for 1 year against defects in materials and manufacturing. This warranty is subject to the following limitations;
- Original Purchaser – This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
- Tables Not Covered – This warranty does not apply to Playcraft slate pool tables or Playcraft shuffleboard tables, which carry their own warranties.
- Assembly – All damaged or defective parts must be identified prior to proceeding with the assembly process. Do not assemble the table if damaged or defective parts are identified.
- Moving – Moving the table can cause injury and damage the table. Parts damaged due to moving the table are not covered by the warranty.
- Wear and Tear – Conditions deemed by us to have occurred during use, expected due to age or caused by acts of nature, are not covered by this warranty
- Processing a Claim – In the event a defect in materials or manufacturing is suspected, stop the assembly process and immediately notify the retailer where purchased or GMInc. through the support website. Clear and detailed images along with a description of the damage or defect will be required to initiate the warranty claim. A determination will be made if damaged or defective parts need to be returned for further inspection to validate the claim.
- Associated Costs – The warranty does not cover any associated costs including but not limited to loss of use, shipping costs or labor.
There are no reviews yet.