Extera Outdoor Foosball Table by Playcraft
The Playcraft company has created a high-quality table for you. It is, in fact, their greatest table, and it has several high-quality parts that can survive outdoor weather. It’s a full-size table with octagonal handles, counterbalanced men, sturdy cabinet and legs, and leg levelers that may be adjusted.
The materials are comprised of weather-resistant composites with a long-lasting exterior finish that is UV-protected to prevent fading in the sun. The 5/8″ high-strength aluminum rods have an anti-rust finish and spin smoothly on hidden ball bearings. It’s also one of the more cost-effective outdoor types available today.
- Heavyweight weatherproof outdoor foosball table
- 12″ deep cabinet with 1 1/2″ thick walls is built using weatherproof composite materials with UV resistant PU coating
- 5″ square legs with 6″ leg levelers provide a very stable base for this heavy table
- High quality ABS players securely attach to the aluminum rods for solid strikes
- Includes 4 balls and table cover
- Assembled Dimensions: 56″ L x 30″ W x 36″ H
- Assembled Weight: 225 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 64″ L x 36″ W x 18″ H
- Shipping Weight: 220 lbs.
- SKU: FBEXGR
Extera Outdoor Foosball Table Assembly Manual:
Playcraft Game Tables
Playcraft game tables are warranted for 1 year against defects in materials and manufacturing. This warranty is subject to the following limitations;
- Original Purchaser – This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
- Tables Not Covered – This warranty does not apply to Playcraft slate pool tables or Playcraft shuffleboard tables, which carry their own warranties.
- Assembly – All damaged or defective parts must be identified prior to proceeding with the assembly process. Do not assemble the table if damaged or defective parts are identified.
- Moving – Moving the table can cause injury and damage the table. Parts damaged due to moving the table are not covered by the warranty.
- Wear and Tear – Conditions deemed by us to have occurred during use, expected due to age or caused by acts of nature, are not covered by this warranty
- Processing a Claim – In the event a defect in materials or manufacturing is suspected, stop the assembly process and immediately notify the retailer where purchased or GMInc. through the support website. Clear and detailed images along with a description of the damage or defect will be required to initiate the warranty claim. A determination will be made if damaged or defective parts need to be returned for further inspection to validate the claim.
- Associated Costs – The warranty does not cover any associated costs including but not limited to loss of use, shipping costs or labor.