Cooper Creek 8′ Slate Pool Table by Playcraft
The Playcraft Cooper Creek is inspired by the familiar straight lines of the Arts and Crafts design style. Hand finished as the color River Rock, the large paneled legs and lower aprons are balanced by the simplicity of the top rails and upper aprons.
Rounding off the design is a storage drawer in the lower cabinet for your playing equipment. The rails are appointed with inlaid sights and the premium K55 profile gum rubber cushions provide a superior, dependable rebound.
The Cooper Creek slate pool table meets all BCA standards and includes a 1 year warranty. More than just beautiful furniture, the high-quality materials and construction will ensure many years of enjoyable billiards with family and friends!
- Professional installation required
- Select hardwood construction
- Arts and Crafts design style
- Hand finished as the color River Rock
- 1” framed slate is book matched and micro-honed to 1/1000th of an inch to ensure a smooth roll
- Slate is fully supported with the hardwood box frame to prevent sagging over time
- Exterior leather pockets
- K66 gum rubber cushions provide superior, dependable rebound
- Meets BCA standards
- 1 year warranty
- Optional 20oz Teflon coated cloth available;
- Academy Blue, Aztec, Basic Green, Black, Bottle Green, Brick, Brown, Burgundy, Camel, Championship Green, Charcoal,
- Dark Green, Electric Blue, English Green, Euro Blue, Golden, Khaki, Navy, Olive, Purple, Red, Steel Grey, Taupe, Titanium and Wine
- Assembled dimensions: 101 L x 57 W x 31 H
- Playing area is 44 x 88
- Assembled weight: 850 lbs
- SKU: PTCOORVR08
- Pallet: 98″ x 60″ x 5″ 115 LBS
- Box 1: 75″ x 14″ x 10″ 97 LBS
- Box 2: 44″ x 24″x 9″ 77 LBS
- Box 3: 71″ x 44″ x 10″ 58 LBS
- Box 4: 14″ x 12″ x 12″ 13 LBS
- Box 5: 13 x 13 x 10 11 LBS
- Pallet 2: 98″ x 38″ x 5″ 70 LBS
- Box 1: 53″ x 35″ x 7″ 545 LBS
Cooper Creek 8′ Slate Pool Table Assembly Manual:
Playcraft Slate Pool Tables
Playcraft slate pool tables are warranted for 5 years against defects in materials and manufacturing. This warranty is subject to the following limitations;
- Original Purchaser – This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
- Components Covered – Rails, aprons, legs, slate, internal supports and metal decorative hardware. Items specifically excluded from this warranty are cushions, pockets/pocket liners and cloth.
- Assembly – The warranty applies only to tables that have been assembled by a verified professional or experienced slate pool table installer. All damaged or defective parts must be identified prior to proceeding with the assembly process. Do not assemble the table if damaged or defective parts are identified.
- Moving – Do not move the table once it is assembled. Moving the table can cause injury and damage the table. Parts damaged due to moving the table are not covered by the warranty.
- Wear and Tear – Conditions deemed by us to have occurred during use, expected due to age or caused by acts of nature, are not covered by this warranty
- Leveling – Once a slate pool table is leveled it may settle over time and become unlevel. A table that must be releveled is not defective. Leveling is considered part of the maintenance of the pool table and is not covered under warranty
- Processing a Claim – In the event a defect in materials or manufacturing is suspected, stop the assembly process and immediately notify the retailer where purchased or GMInc. through the support website. Clear and detailed images along with a description of the damage or defect will be required to initiate the warranty claim. A determination will be made if damaged or defective parts need to be returned for further inspection to validate the claim.
- Associated Costs – The warranty does not cover any associated costs including but not limited to loss of use, shipping costs or labor.
There are no reviews yet.