Black Canyon 7′ Pool Table with Dining Top by Playcraft
The Black Canyon is part of the Playcraft EZ Build series of wood bed pool tables. Featuring a the popular mixed industrial design, the Black Canyon is easy to build and beautiful to look at.
The Black Canyon includes a dining top and arrives fully clothed and ready to assemble – just attach the legs and you will be playing in under an hour! The playfield is constructed of resin infused MDF with a pvc coating. Matched with K66 profile rails for a genuine billiards experience.
- Includes 2-piece dining top with convenient under table storage shelf
- Playfield: 18MM MDF with a PVC resin buffer
- Black Wool blend billiard cloth for fast play
- Rails: K66 profile rubber cushions
- Drop pocket configuration
- Black Powder coated metal components
- Playing equipment Included: 2 x 57″ cues, triangle, chalk, brush & pool ball set
- Partial assembly required
- 1 Year Warranty
- Assembled Dimensions: 84.5″ L x 50″ W x 31″ H / 290 lbs
- Playfield Dimensions: 36″ W x 73.25″ L
- Dining Top: 42.5” L x 50” W x .75” H / 42 LBS EACH HALF
- SKU: WPTBCABEA07
- BOX 1 = 90” X 54” X 9” / 400 LBS
- BOX 2 = 46” X 13” X 5” / 58 LBS
- PALLETIZED = 110” X 60” X 27” / 588 LBS
Black Canyon 7′ Pool Table with Dining Top Assembly Manual:
Playcraft Game Tables
Playcraft game tables are warranted for 1 year against defects in materials and manufacturing. This warranty is subject to the following limitations;
- Original Purchaser – This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
- Tables Not Covered – This warranty does not apply to Playcraft slate pool tables or Playcraft shuffleboard tables, which carry their own warranties.
- Assembly – All damaged or defective parts must be identified prior to proceeding with the assembly process. Do not assemble the table if damaged or defective parts are identified.
- Moving – Moving the table can cause injury and damage the table. Parts damaged due to moving the table are not covered by the warranty.
- Wear and Tear – Conditions deemed by us to have occurred during use, expected due to age or caused by acts of nature, are not covered by this warranty
- Processing a Claim – In the event a defect in materials or manufacturing is suspected, stop the assembly process and immediately notify the retailer where purchased or GMInc. through the support website. Clear and detailed images along with a description of the damage or defect will be required to initiate the warranty claim. A determination will be made if damaged or defective parts need to be returned for further inspection to validate the claim.
- Associated Costs – The warranty does not cover any associated costs including but not limited to loss of use, shipping costs or labor.