Apex 1800 Indoor Table Tennis Table by Playcraft
- Extra heavy duty steel powder coated frame
- Playback and storage positions
- 18mm tournament top provides for tournament speed and bounce
- 4″ heavy duty casters
- 2 player equipment set included
- Assembled Dimensions: 108″ L x 60″ W x 30″ H
- Assembled Weight: 235 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 66″ L x 70″ W x 10″ H
- Shipping Weight: 240 lbs.
- White SKU: TTAP18WH
- Black SKU: TTAP18BL
Apex 1800 Indoor Table Tennis Table Assembly Manual:
Playcraft Game Tables
Playcraft game tables are warranted for 1 year against defects in materials and manufacturing. This warranty is subject to the following limitations;
- Original Purchaser – This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
- Tables Not Covered – This warranty does not apply to Playcraft slate pool tables or Playcraft shuffleboard tables, which carry their own warranties.
- Assembly – All damaged or defective parts must be identified prior to proceeding with the assembly process. Do not assemble the table if damaged or defective parts are identified.
- Moving – Moving the table can cause injury and damage the table. Parts damaged due to moving the table are not covered by the warranty.
- Wear and Tear – Conditions deemed by us to have occurred during use, expected due to age or caused by acts of nature, are not covered by this warranty
- Processing a Claim – In the event a defect in materials or manufacturing is suspected, stop the assembly process and immediately notify the retailer where purchased or GMInc. through the support website. Clear and detailed images along with a description of the damage or defect will be required to initiate the warranty claim. A determination will be made if damaged or defective parts need to be returned for further inspection to validate the claim.
- Associated Costs – The warranty does not cover any associated costs including but not limited to loss of use, shipping costs or labor.
There are no reviews yet.