Performance Games Tradewind 234 Air Hockey Table
Every Tradewind table comes standard with the following: two year limited warranty, commercial grade 210 cfm blower motor, two types of commercial grade 3-1/4″ pucks, solid commercial grade mallets, built in quite package to reduce noise by 90%, leg levelers, 40% more top rail bolts for better action, and commercial grade high pressure laminate playfield.
For over 30 years the Shelton’s have been recognized as manufacturing industry leaders of commercial grade air hockey, foosball, dome hockey, shuffleboard, electronic darts and pool tables. Now, Performance Games also manufactures furniture grade games that are held to the same standards. Many of those games have been used in tournaments around the world.
- Multi-Player, Multi-Height, Multi-Purpose
- Manufactured in Michigan
- Matches corresponding Sure Shot RV, or Sure Shot RP.
- Play up to four players at once!
- Comes with two-year limited warranty.
Unitized cabinet, rails, and playfield with: Commercial-grade table strength; Cabinet cross brace support to help keep play surface flat; No external fasteners; Customizable with text and/or graphics on aprons; Optional two-piece black laminate table top;
- Version RV includes: 6”x1” Veneer MDF aprons; Rustic gray stain
- Version RP Includes: 6” x 1” pine aprons; Distressing Options: None, Vertical, Weathered; Stain Options: Early American, Dark Walnut, Gray
- Version RM Includes: 6” x 1” pine aprons; Distressing Options: None, Vertical, Weathered; Stain Options: Early American, Dark Walnut, Light Gray;
- Wood leg with: 5” x 5” wood; Stained leg is standard; Leg levelers; RP Version with wooden cross brace; RV Version with low aprons; RM Version with metal cross brace; Game comes standard with one set of legs, adjustable range from 32”- 40”; Air Hockey = 32” (floor to top); Pub Style = 40” (floor to top);
- High-pressure blue/gray laminate playfield with: 1” MDF substrate base; Clear acrylic covering graphics and entire laminate surface; Backer board to help keep play surface flat; Custom colors available; Optional custom graphics;
- Solid wood rails with built-in quiet package: Optional stain colors; Hidden rail bolts system; 40% more bolts than the nearest competitor’s table for increased puck action off rails; Built-in abacus scoring; Standard quiet package to reduce noise by 90%; Inserts in top rails to keep rail tight to play surface; 45 degree rail corners assembled for performance and safety; 5/16” overhang on the nose of the rail;
Other features include:
(2) 3 ¼” Commercial grade pucks; Commercial-grade blower motor in excess of 210 CFM; Solid ABS Mallets; Optional Power Tap unit;
- Game comes with: (2) 3 ¼” Commercial-grade pucks; (2) Solid commercial-grade mallets; Abacus scoring;
|Table Dimensions||60″L x 60″W x (32-40)”H|
|Table Weight||270-500 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||330-570 pounds|