OS-3D Otamic LE Massage Chair by Osaki
The Osaki OS 3D Otamic LE massage chair provides a superior massage experience as well as a number of excellent comfort features usually reserved for more expensive models. The 53-inch SL track rolling system on the Otamic LE provides better overall massage coverage.
It has a sleek and stylish space-saving design as well as zero-gravity placement for users who like to relax and let the chair do the work for them. We think the Osaki Otamic LE is a great value for the money, especially given all of the features.
The Otamic LE has 30 airbags, foot and lower back heating, and Bluetooth speakers so you can listen to music while getting a massage. This Osaki OS 3D Otamic LE massage chair review will outline some of the reasons why this model is so good.
- 3D Massage Roller Depth Adjustment (5 levels)
- Computer Body Scan
- Zero Gravity
- Heating in lower back and foot areas
- Foot Roller with 5 levels of Intensity Adjustment
- Automatic Footrest Extension
- 3 Core Processor for faster response, transition, and reliability
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Stretch Massage Mode
- Space Saving Technology
- 9 Auto Programs
- Distance to Wall 2″
- Height Range 5’0″ – 6’3″
- Controller Types Slim LCD Remote
- Dimensions Upright 62″L x 29.5″W x 46.5″H
- Dimensions Recline 67.7″L x 29.5″W x 34″H
- Weight 220lbs.
- Recommended Weight 265lbs.
- Shipping Weight 250.8lbs.
- Warranty 3 Year Limited Warranty
Osaki OS-3D Otamic LE Massage Chair Assembly Manual: