Contact us over phone or live chat for special pricing! We won’t be undersold!
10 Foot Bowler Home Redemption Classic Alley Skee Ball Game with 9 balls
Home Use (Non-Coin) – Single Unit – Marquee Optional
For that special touch of nostalgia, Skee-Ball classic provides its traditional game play with the industry-standard 10-foot ramp.
Game room owners can link a bank of alleys and add the marquee to finish off the look, drawing in players of all ages.
Homeowners can take original Skee-Ball alley found in game rooms, carnivals, fairs, and boardwalks worldwide. The free play button comes standard for the home market so you and your friends can play over-and-over for high score!
Skee-Ball Classic Features
- Durable laminated cabinet that is more durable and scuff resistant
- A new electronics door in the header of the game that slides out for easy access and includes a more versatile main board
- New ticket tray slide for simpler maintenance
- New ball release mechanism – eliminating the need for an AC driver board
- Black rubber ring material that hides scuff and dirt.
- New target board matting that is easier to clean and color matched to the ramp LED.
- LED display board for simplified mounting and cabling – also allows for the Skee-Ball logo to be visible at all times.
- A lit ball trough area that is synced to lane color for players to more easily recognize which lane is theirs
- Angled front ramp making it easier for players to place their feet without running into the front door.
- A shorter face place to allow it to fit in most homes.
- Skee-Ball keeps the ball rolling into its next 100 years
- Screwless powder coated channel covers
- Hinged target board and front-mounted electronics for ease of maintenance
- This is the original alley game and a staple for any venue
- Home Use (Non-coin)
- Assembled dimensions: 29”W x 120”D x 81”H
- Weight: 510 lbs.
- Ship Weight: 560 lbs. Ships on 1 skid, 2 piece
- Playfield Section: 29”W x 40”D x 81”H
- Alley Section: 29”W x 87”D x 26”H
- Not too difficult to assemble on the Skeeball machine. Just two pieces of the cabinet to join together and some molex wire plugs to connect.
- Click here for the set up manual.
Power Requirements: 110 Volts/ 4 amps