Imperial Garlando World Champion Coin Operated Foosball Table
Includes 10 White Balls ($25 value)
Tailored on the professional players’ requirements, World Champion is the latest version of a competition model which is already a classic in the world tournament panorama.
First released in 2004 in the wake of the Deluxe World Champion, the special table used for the first editions of the Vienna Garlando Weltmeisterschaft, World Champion comes out with completely new features, to better answer to the requirements of players taking part in competitions.
The sturdy cabinet structure, furtherly reinforced, remains stable and compact even during the most hard-fought matches.
The playfield corners and the bar rubbers eliminate any dead zones, while the goals, totally renewed in shape and materials, allow obtaining more regular ball trajectories.
With the new World Champion counting the goals scored becomes easier, thanks to the competition counters, which also mark the sets and games played.
Likewise the other bar models, World Champion performances can be furtherly enhanced by installing highly sophisticated coin validation systems, such as the electromechanical or the electronic ones, to satisfy all the operators’ requests.
- MDF playfield support board, for an increased cabinet stress resistance, reinforced by metal bars for the maximum compactness and stability during the competitions
- High-quality cabinet coating made of black plastic laminate and brushed aluminium, with silk-screen printed silver words World Champion on the head sides and ITSF official logo.
- Going-through (also called solid) bars: bars protrude from the cabinet – at the handle opposite side – to follow the international competition standard.
- The playing field in the non-reflective sanded glass. Glass is 5mm thick and always tempered. The silk-screen printed white lines on a green background reproduce the football ground.
- New design playfield corners: they slope down perfectly towards the playfield without creating any step.
- Balancing inside the goal to absorb the ball bumps and preventing bouncing off.
- Detachable playing field: two locks enable to detach the playing field from the cabinet upper part for easy cleaning and parts replacing.
- The ball release mechanism is comprised of singularly replaceable parts. The most dangerous edges have been blunted to prevent harms to the operators as well as ball chipping.
- A standard mechanical pull-lever coin mechanism can be set for any coin or token and releases all balls at once.
- Professional coin-op foosball table
- ITSF Official Table
- 1-1/4” thick cabinet
- Playfield support board
- Two adjustable supports for levelling the playfield
- 4” square metal legs
- Professional plastic handles with wood inserts
- Non-reflective sanded glass green playfield with silk-screened white lines
- The detachable playfield for easy repairs
- Competition abacus scorers enabling to mark game sets and goals
- 10 white standard balls included
- Length 153cm
- Width 77cm
- Width with solid rods 120cm
- Height 89*/ 91**cm
- Playfield 120 x 70,5cm
- SKU: IMP 26-7965
- Weight: 220LBS
- Special Order – Lead Time:5 Business Days
- Shipping Method: Freight
- See the Assembly Video Below
Why buy a Garlando Game Table?
Garlando has been making game tables for over 50 years and is now adding Table Tennis to its line of products. All Garlando Table Tennis Tables assembles in under 30 minutes out of the box so you don’t need to spend hours assembling hundreds of parts. The table is 90% assembled at the factory so you and your family can start playing quickly. Garlando tables come with 4 locking wheel castors to ensure consistent play and safety when stored. Garlando Table Tennis Tables also offer paddle and ball storage so your equipment doesn’t get damaged or lost
There are no reviews yet.