Imperial Garlando G-500 Indoor Foosball Table Grey Oak
A new coating for an old classic
The grey oak, one of the trendiest shades for furniture in the latest years, is the new coating to dress the G-500.
This nuance replaces the beechwood that characterized this model since it was first produced, back in 1996 and gave a strong contribution to its success, together with its sturdiness and stability, making it suitable to be played on in any location, from family homes to communities.
The squared cabinet resembling the coin-operated tables (whose components it mounts, including the roller bearing that allows the bars to glide very smoothly), the players in the typical red and blue and a cabinet colour perfectly fitting any setting shortly won any type of public, not only in Italy.
In 1999 the British Sport Magazine journalists voted the G-500 best football table of the year in its category, an acknowledgement we are very proud of.
Not only, but G-500 was also customized with hundred of famous brands, that chose this model thanks to the cabinet simple lines particularly appropriate to emphasize logos and corporate colours.
G-500 in grey oak has the same technical features as the old version, renovating its colours to catch up with the new colour trends.
- Sturdy cabinet constructed from medium density fibreboard 2,5cm (1in) thick with melamine coating. Colour: grey oak.
- Heavy-duty legs made from 9cm (4x4in) square steel coated with washable powder varnish. The leg levelers to enable a perfectly flat playfield on uneven terrains are available on request.
- High-stress resistance machine-trued hollow steel bars – diameter 16mm – coated with anti-rust chromium-plating. The quality of the materials used adds to the thickness of 2,2mm to prevent the bars from bending: they maintain a perfect shape for a long time. It is possible to choose between the going-through (also called solid) bars and the telescopic type.
- Going-through bars: the standard bars protrude from the cabinet – at the handle opposite side – to follow the international competition standard, which is also used in many countries worldwide.
- Safety device (telescopic bars): on request each table can be equipped with telescopic safety bars, having the same technical features as the going-through type. The difference is in the functioning, to obtain the maximum level of safety.
- In telescopic bars, a smaller diameter bar glides inside the player bar, whose end does not protrude from the cabinet. This prevents dangerous strikes from the children’s eyes and face. Its use is strongly advised if the football table is meant for children and in the event that the table must be put in a location attended by children.
- The steel roller bearings inside the bearings fixing bars to the cabinet greatly improve the game speed, while reducing the stress for the players’ wrists.
- One-colour players in plastic material (open) representing a stylized human figure, directly moulded onto the bars: they do not move, cannot be displaced and maintain their positions perfectly. Colours: red and blue.
- Playing field in choice of transparent glossy glass, non-reflective sanded glass or plastic laminate. Glass is 5mm thick and always tempered. The silk-screen printed white lines on a green background reproduce the football ground.
- Fully rotating goalies (360 degrees).
- Quick and easy ball recovery through an exit behind each goal.
- The plastic laminate playfield looks like a soccer field
- 1-in. thick cabinet walls with melamine coating for great looks
- Heavy-duty 4″ x 4″ metal legs provide stability
- Telescoping steel rods are made of 2/3″ stress resistant steel
- Steel ball bearings increase game speed and reduce wrist stress
- Unbreakable plastic players are moulded to the bars
- Includes 10 white standard balls
- Length 143cm
- Width 76cm
- Width with solid rods 125cm
- Width with telescopic rods 110cm
- Height 88cm
- SKU: IMP 26-7914
- Weight: 171LBS
- Special Order – Lead Time:5 Business Days
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Download: IMP 26-7914 Assembly Instruction Manual
- See the Assembly Video Below
Why buy a Garlando Game Table?
Garlando has been making game tables for over 50 years and is now adding Table Tennis to its line of products. All Garlando Table Tennis Tables assembles in under 30 minutes out of the box so you don’t need to spend hours assembling hundreds of parts. The table is 90% assembled at the factory so you and your family can start playing quickly. Garlando tables come with 4 locking wheel castors to ensure consistent play and safety when stored. Garlando Table Tennis Tables also offer paddle and ball storage so your equipment doesn’t get damaged or lost.