Aramith 2 1/4″ Regulation Size Professional Billiard Pool Balls (Tournament Quality)
Set includes 15 numbered table balls and a cue ball.
The Aramith Professional Series Billiard Ball Set is made in Belgium by the world’s largest ball manufacturer. Each 2 1/4-inch, the 6-ounce ball is precisely calibrated for maximum consistency. Using only the best phenolic resin, these balls offer exceptional scratch and impact resistance. Each ball has an extra durable smooth surface that minimizes table cloth wear and extends ball longevity. You always get professional quality specifications with Aramith Pro Series consistent density, balance, diameter, roundness, colour, glossiness, hardness, and weight.
- Complete billiards ball set; includes 7 striped numbered balls, 7 solid numbered balls and 1 aramid Pro cue ball with Red Insignia
- Standard size: 2.25 inch balls
- Perfect roundness and balance, uniform weight and hardness provide friction resistant roll and reaction
- Aramid phenolic resin balls last up to five times longer than balls made from polymers. High quality!
- For decades, Aramith billiard balls have had a legendary reputation for outstanding endurance and uncompromised quality
- Preferred ball set in tournaments and championships worldwide
- Exceptional scratch and impact resistance
- Extra durable smooth surface minimizes cloth wear
- Set Type: Traditional
- Size: 2 1/4
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead components, which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture
There are no reviews yet.