Hudson Tavern Shuffleboard Table 9′-22′ Lengths with Custom Stain Options
Introducing the Tavern Shuffleboard only From Hudson Shuffleboards! Built for Commercial use for either a home or bar setting, the Tavern Shuffleboard Table is raised to bar height and features an optional removable hard top that can be used during the day as a table and removed at night for shuffleboard play. The cradle and legs can be finished in your choice of stains.
This high quality game table features a 3” thick playing surface constructed of select kiln-dried Hard Rock Maple and topped with a Polymer Finish (lifetime warranty). This is the same finish insisted upon by the Professionals in tournament play. And to help keep the playing surface true, climatic adjusters are included. The cradle is constructed of solid wood with your choice of stain color. Sorry bar stools and beer are not included.
Also Included is One Set of Eight Playing Weights/Pucks, 2 Bottles of Speed Powders, 5 inch Adjustable Leg Levelers, and One Board Wipe.
Join the Pros and enjoy playing shuffleboard on a newly designed Tavern Shuffleboard by Hudson Shuffleboards. Available sizes are 9, 12′, 14′, 16′, 18′, 20′, or 22′ (tournament size)..
- Solid 3″ Thick Select Kiln-Dried Hard Rock Maple Playfield with our Polymer Finish (Lifetime Warranty).
- Cradle and Legs are Solid Wood.
- Cradle Bed is Gray Carpet.
- One Set of Playing Weights
- Climate Adjusters
- Two Bottles of Speed Powder
- One Can of Silicone Spray
- 5 Inch Adjustable Leg Levelers
- One Board Wipe
- Playfield: 20″ wide x 3″ thick
- Cradle Width: 32″
- Table Height: 42″ to the top of the cradle
- 9′ Model has 2 Legs.
- 12′-16′ Models have 3 Legs.
- 18′-22′ Models have 5 Legs.
- 9′-16′ Tables Have an Optional 2-Piece Removable Hard Top
- 18′-22′ Tables Have an Optional 3-Piece Removable Hard Top
- Production time is 3-4 weeks
- Warranty information