Grand Hudson Shuffleboard Table 9′-22′ Lengths with Custom Stain Options by Hudson
Quality…Affordable…Fun! The newly redesigned Grand Hudson Shuffleboard is a beautiful work of master craftsmanship that features a timeless American look made 100% in the USA.
Sparing no costs for quality, the 3” thick playing surface is constructed of select kiln-dried Maple and topped with our Polymer Finish (lifetime warranty). This is the same finish insisted upon by the Professionals in tournament play. And to help keep the playing surface true, climatic adjusters are included.
Also Included is One Set of Eight Playing Weights, 2 Bottles of Speed Powders, Protective Cushions for the Ends of the Cradle (available in gray, green, or burgundy), 5 Inch Adjustable Leg Levelers, and One Board Wipe.
Join the Pros and Enjoy Playing Shuffleboard on a Beautifully Redesigned Grand Hudson Shuffleboard. Available Sizes are 9′, 12′, 14′, 16′, 18′, 20′, or 22′ (tournament size).
- Solid 3″ Thick Select Kiln-Dried Maple Playfield with our Polymer Finish (Lifetime Warranty).
- Cradle Finish is Maple and Espresso.
- Espresso Legs with Maple Trim Pieces.
- Cradle Bed is Gray Carpet.
- One Set of Playing Weights
- Climate Adjusters
- Two Bottles of Speed Powder
- Two Cushions to protect the Ends of the Cradle (available in gray, green, or burgundy).
- One Board Wipe
- 5 Inch Adjustable Leg Levelers.
- Playfield: 7′ 8″ long x 20″ wide x 3″ thick
- Cradle Width: 31″ without scoring unit, 34″ with optional electronic scoring unit
- Cradle Length: vary on the shuffleboard size you selected (9′ to 22′)
- Table Height: 33″ to the top of the playfield (77” to the top of the optional electronic scoreboard)
- This Model has Two Legs and Three Climatic Adjusters
- 12′-18′ Models have 3 Legs
20′-22′ Models have 5 Legs
- Production time is 3-4 weeks
- Warranty information
There are no reviews yet.