Bryce Beach Pool Table with Black Cloth by Playcraft
🎁 Free Gift: Playing Equipment ($250 value) 🎁
New to the EZ build series, Playcraft introduces the Bryce pool table. featuring craftsman style construction, this table is easy to build and beautiful to look at.
The Bryce arrives fully clothed and ready to assemble. Just attach the legs and cross members. You will be playing in under an hour. The playfield is constructed of resin infused MDF with a pvc coating. Matched with k65 rails for a genuine billiards experience.
- Playfield : 18MM MDF with a PVC resin buffer and fully clothed
- Rails ; K65 rubber bumpers
- Playing equipment: 2 x 57’ cues, triangle, chalk, pool ball set
- Beach with Black cloth
- Available in 7′ Model
- Assembled dimensions: 84″L x 47.75″W x 31″H
- Playfield dimensions: 72.5″L x 36.25″W
- SKU: WPTBRYBEA07
- Carton 1: 87″L x 52″W x 8″H
- Weight: 268 lbs
- Pallet: 98″L x 60″W x 5″ H
- Weight: 115 lbs
- Total Shipping weight: 383 lbs
Bryce Beach Pool Table Assembly Manual:
Playcraft Game Tables
Playcraft game tables are warranted for 1 year against defects in materials and manufacturing. This warranty is subject to the following limitations;
- Original Purchaser – This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
- Tables Not Covered – This warranty does not apply to Playcraft slate pool tables or Playcraft shuffleboard tables, which carry their own warranties.
- Assembly – All damaged or defective parts must be identified prior to proceeding with the assembly process. Do not assemble the table if damaged or defective parts are identified.
- Moving – Moving the table can cause injury and damage the table. Parts damaged due to moving the table are not covered by the warranty.
- Wear and Tear – Conditions deemed by us to have occurred during use, expected due to age or caused by acts of nature, are not covered by this warranty
- Processing a Claim – In the event a defect in materials or manufacturing is suspected, stop the assembly process and immediately notify the retailer where purchased or GMInc. through the support website. Clear and detailed images along with a description of the damage or defect will be required to initiate the warranty claim. A determination will be made if damaged or defective parts need to be returned for further inspection to validate the claim.
- Associated Costs – The warranty does not cover any associated costs including but not limited to loss of use, shipping costs or labor.
There are no reviews yet.