Hudson Intimidator Shuffleboard Table 9′-22′ Lengths with Custom Stain Options
New from Hudson Shuffleboards, the Intimidator Shuffleboard features sleek lines and Solid Wood Construction throughout. This sturdy cradle and tapered legs with flutes are constructed of solid poplar, a hardwood which can be finished in any combination of Matte Black, Espresso, Honey Oak, Rich Walnut, Fruitwood, Mahogany, Cherry, or Natural Finish Stain. You tell us how you want it!
The top rail features detailed carvings in solid hard rock maple wood. In addition, the corners on the horsecollar are milled out of single pieces of solid wood, a touch you won’t find on ANY other shuffleboard. The playing surface is constructed of select kiln-dried Hard-Rock Maple and topped with our Polymer Finish (lifetime warranty). This is the same finish insisted upon by the Professionals in tournament play. And to help keep the playing surface true, climatic adjusters are included.
Also Included is One Set of Eight Playing Weights, 2 Bottles of Speed Powders, 5 Inch Adjustable Leg Levelers, and One Board Wipe.
Join the Pros and Enjoy Playing Shuffleboard on a Beautifully Designed Intimidator Shuffleboard. Available Sizes are 9′, 12′, 14′, 16′, 18′, 20′, or 22′ (tournament size).
- Solid 3″ Thick Select Kiln-Dried Hard-Rock Maple Playfield with our Polymer Finish (Lifetime Warranty).
- Cradle and Legs are Solid Poplar.
- Top Rail on Cradle is Solid Hard Rock Maple.
- Solid Legs with a Stylish Tapered Finish.
- Cradle Bed is Gray Carpet.
- One Set of Playing Weights
- Climate Adjusters.
- Two Bottles of Speed Powder.
- 5 Inch Adjustable Leg Levelers.
- One Board Wipe.
- Playfield: 20″ wide x 3″ thick
- Cradle Width: 31″ without scoring unit
- Table Height: 33″ to the top of the playfield (77” to the top of the optional electronic scoreboard)
- 9′ Model has 2 Sets of Legs
- 12′-16′ Models have 3 Sets of Legs
- 18′-22′ Models have 5 Sets of Legs
- Production time is 3-4 weeks
- Warranty information