7′ Reno II Billiard Table by Fat Cat
Free Play Package Included:
2 pieces of chalk, one resin triangle, two 57” cues, one rail brush, and once complete set of 2.25” billiard balls.
The Reno II features all the marks of quality found in a billiard table, but won’t break the bank. This is made evident with the Accuslate playing surface, just beneath the cloth cover. Accuslate gives you a smooth playing surface for years, as it is resistant to warping, and costs just a fraction of what it would take to install a slate table top. Surrounding the playing surface are 1.5” thick solid maple rails, featuring the classic white diamond inlays, to assist in lining up your shots.
These rails feature tough, yet elastic K66 rubber bumpers, which will retain their bounce for years to come. Each Reno II comes ready to play once assembly is complete, as all the accessories are included such as: a complete set of billiard balls, two 57” cue sticks, one resin triangle, two pieces of cue chalk and a rail brush. Prepare for fun that lasts for hours with the Fat Cat Reno II!
- Accuslate playing surface is engineered to provide the smoothest playing surface available at a fraction of the cost of a slate table.
- Classic style matches traditional and transitional decor seamlessly and completes the look of your parlor or game room.
- 6 inch solid wood rails with white diamond inlays are equipped with K66 rubber bumpers for elastic responsiveness even after years of play.
- Fringed drop pockets offer classic design to complete the look of this magnificent table.
- Seven year warranty on the Accuslate playing surface.
- Includes two pieces of chalk, one resin triangle, two 57” cues, one rail brush, and once complete set of 2.25” billiard balls.
- Length: 89.5″
- Width: 50.5″
- Height: 31″
- Weight: 313 lbs
Warranty: 90 days