San Carlos Billiard Table by Connelly Billiards
Shown in Maple with Millcreek stain, Ball-in-Claw legs
(Available in 7′, 8′, 8′ Pro & 9′ sizes)
Bold and beautiful design meet form, function, durability and performance. One of the best-performing in it’s class and best of all – it’s at a price anyone can afford!
- Super cushion dynamics thanks to incredible, 4-bolt rail system
- 5 inch rail surface that improves shooting hand stability
- 1 inch thick, premium certified, high-performance slate
- Custom stains
- Custom wood options
- Pearlized diamond sights standard. Premium sights such as
- Mother-of-Pearl and Abalone available at an upcharge
- Matching dining top available
Preferred by Players:
Connelly Billiard tables are known as some of the best tables available because they are built by craftsmen in the USA. Connelly tables include a higher level of craftsmanship that set them apart from the competition.
Available Table Sizes and Suggested Room Size:
- 7′ Length: 12′ 9″ x 16′
- 8′ Length: 13′ 2″ x 16′ 10″
- 8′ Pro Length: Pro 13′ 4″ x 17′
- 9′ Length: 13′ 8″ x 17′ 10″
NOTE: Selecting the correct size pool table is one of the most important elements of your purchase decision. Standard table sizes are 7 ft, 8 ft, 8ft Pro and 9 ft. Each has a different space requirement due to the clearance around the table you will want to have for 58-inch standard length cues.
The Canyon Collection
The Canyon Collection from Connelly contains elegant billiard tables that have quality design at a great value. These tables compromise little, outperforming other more expensive products in nearly every important aspect.
This table is as high performance as they come. Based on incredibly responsive 1” tournament-grade slate, this table is built for even the most seasoned player. The 4-bolt rapid rail system keeps play quiet with our ICON cushions and 5″ rails.
There are no reviews yet.