Palo Duro Billiard Table by Connelly Billiards
(Available in 7′, 8′, 8′ Pro & 9′ sizes)
- Super cushion-dynamics thanks to the advanced 4-bolt rail system
- 6-inch rail surface that improves shooting-hand stability
- 1-inch thick, premium-certified, high-performance slate
- Custom stains
- Custom wood options
- Pearlized diamond sights standard. Premium sights such as Mother-of-Pearl and Abalone available at an upcharge
Preferred by Players:
Connelly Billiard tables are known as some of the best tables available because they are built by craftsmen in the USA. Connelly tables include a higher level of craftsmanship that set them apart from the competition.
Available Table Sizes and Suggested Room Size:
- 7′ Length: 12′ 9″ x 16′
- 8′ Length: 13′ 2″ x 16′ 10″
- 8′ Pro Length: Pro 13′ 4″ x 17′
- 9′ Length: 13′ 8″ x 17′ 10″
NOTE: Selecting the correct size pool table is one of the most important elements of your purchase decision. Standard table sizes are 7 ft, 8 ft, 8ft Pro and 9 ft. Each has a different space requirement due to the clearance around the table you will want to have for 58-inch standard length cues.
There are no reviews yet.