Champion Charleston Shuffleboard Table 9 – 22 Feet
🎁 Buy now and get FREE Shuffleboard Cover + Can of Powder + Silicon Spray + Large Red & Blue Weights! ($300 Value) 🎁
Champion Shuffleboard playfield and is the best the game offers. The vintage Charleston is a reproduction of one of the original shuffleboard tables built in the 1940’s.
The details include rich textures like:
- Stainless Steel -runners down the legs draw attention to the beauty of the maple wood legs
- Mirror Accents – a cool art deco touch that brings the 1940’s to your gameroom.
- Fine Wood – the cradle is built with beautiful maple wood.
This Art-Deco design screams cool! Making it a show piece in any gameroom. And of course, the game play experience on a Champion Shuffleboard playfield is the second to none.
- Playfield: 3″ thick x 20″ wide.
- The cradle is built with beautiful maple wood
- Polymer finish playfield (needs no resurfacing)
- One set of eight weights (pucks) and wax included.
- This model has three legs
Dimensions and weight:
- Table Height: 30″ to the top of the playfield.
- Weight: 50 lbs Per Foot(approximate)
Cradle Lengths: (Tournament Size)
- 9′ Length (SKU: 111-1009C)
- 12′ Length (SKU: 111-1012C)
- 14′ Length (SKU: 111-1014C)
- 16′ Length (SKU: 111-1016C)
- 18′ Length (SKU: 111-1018C)
- 20′ Length (SKU: 111-1020C)
- 22′ Length (SKU: 111-1022C)
Optional Shuffleboard customization include:
- Custom Logo
- Custom Score Unit
- Light Set
- Custom Stain
Note: Cherry, Hickory, Pine & Walnut wood types are premium type of wood. Their prices and lead times varies from time to time depending on their availability. Please contact us (240-244-6642) for the updated price and lead time before or after placing your order.
Wood & Stain Sample:
Champion Charleston Shuffleboard User Manual
Warranty for Champion Charleston Shuffleboard Table:
- 90 Days on all Electronic Parts
- One year on the Cradle
- Lifetime on the polymer playing surface, under normal use, for the original owner
Check full warranty details HERE
DISCLAIMER: Professional Installation must be completed by a Champion approved installer to keep the table’s warranty intact. This is ensured by adding installation service with your order through us. You have the right to install yourself or use your own installer but if you/they are non approved by Champion, your warranty will be VOID.
Why Buy A Champion Shuffleboard Table?
Don’t be fooled by a beautifully crafted cradle that contains a Grade D playfield. Think about the game! What good is a showcase football stadium or baseball park if the grass is poorly maintained and the field uneven?
With the “Lifetime Polymer” finish, a 1/4″ thick polymer coating is applied over the maple playing field. This polymer eliminates the task of sanding down and refinishing – an annual headache with competing products. It saves the game owner valuable time and money for game maintenance. The “Lifetime Polymer” finish provides a fantastic playing surface that players can count on and is guaranteed for the life of the game board.
With 30 years of experience building AND playing shuffleboard, Champion has constantly refined and improved the processes for building, curing and adjusting playfields, and the SunGlo line of products keeps that playfield in prime condition.
Not that Champion Shuffleboard cradles aren’t beautifully crafted with premium woods and a wide selection of stains and finishes available. When you purchase a Champion Shuffleboard table it’s the whole package: great to play, great to look at when you are not playing.
There are no reviews yet.