Game Room Shop Exclusive Package & Pricing!
🔥 UP TO $1,520 TOTAL SAVINGS! 🔥
Discounted Brunswick Billiards Allenton (Select your Size, Finish, & Cloth Color) – $50 savings
Discounted Table Tennis Conversion Top – $50 savings
Discounted Brunswick Heritage Wall Rack (matching table finish) – $50 savings
Free White Glove Delivery & Installation – $1000 savings
Free Brunswick Play Package – $375 savings
Free Table Tennis Package (2 paddles & 3 balls) – $20 Savings
Brunswick Billiards Allenton
A great addition to any home, the Brunswick Allenton comes in a stunning Espresso Finish. Select the clean, strong lines of the veneered tapered legs or opt for the solid wood ball and claw leg. Solid wood rails, Brunswick-certified premium slate, and pearlized diamond-shaped sights enhance the experience.
- High Performance™ Nut Plate Construction
- Brunswick Certified Premium 1″ Slate
- Diamond-Shaped White Pearlized Rail Sights
- Veneered MDF with Solid Hardwood Molding
- Billiards table will ship with shield pockets, regardless of color selected.
- Size: 7′ Dimensions: 98.6″ x 47.6″ x 32″ | Leg Center 58.2″ x 22.2″| Weight: 598 lbs
- Size: 8′ Dimensions: 97.5″ x 53.5″ x 32″ | Leg Center 70.2″ x 28.2″| Weight: 686 lbs
Brunswick Play Package Includes:
- Set of standard billiard balls
- Four 58″ CONTENDER® two-piece cues
- Two-piece bridge stick
- Plastic bridge head
- 8-ball rack
- Plastic table brush
- Twelve pieces of chalk
Heritage Wall Rack:
- Beautiful closed-back transitional wall rack. Louis-Philippe style angled header panel. Features the standard Brunswick wall mounting system. Some assembly required. Holds all the contents of a play package: Up to eight cues, 8-ball rack, 9-ball rack, set of billiard balls, brush and chalk. Available in Driftwood, Espresso, Rustic Dark Brown and Matte Black finishes.
- Specs: 57 1/8″ “H x 35″W x 6 1/4″D
Brunswick Table Conversion Top
The friendly competition never ends with this durable, foam pad-backed table tennis conversion top. Featured in a stylish black finish with Brunswick brand it includes everything you need to become the next neighborhood champ, including paddles, balls and clip-on net. This game top from Brunswick is manufactured to meet California’s formaldehyde emissions regulations.
Benefits of Stain Resistant Cloth vs. Regular Cloth
- Centennial Cloth is woven with 100% luxurious Merino wool weave imbedded with DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector* that safeguards the cloth and table from occasional spills.
- At 23 oz. of fabric per linear yard vs. 19 oz. per linear yard from competitive brands, Centennial Cloth lasts up to 60% longer than competitive wool cloth.
- Centennial Cloth is built to withstand the rigorous use of both the beginning and advanced pool player.
- DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector is incorporated into the cloth fibers, protecting your investment without impacting play.
- Optimal speed-of-play is achieved through an exclusive 5-step finishing process, including vacuum decating. This process allows our cloth to be thicker while providing both durability and speed.
- Endorsed by BCA Hall of Fame Member and WPBA Professional Ewa Mataya Laurance.
Cloth Color Options:
- Brunswick Green
- Cardinal Red
- Charcoal Grey
- Chocolate Brown
- Gun Metal Grey
- Midnight Blue
- Regatta Blue
Brunswick Billiards Allenton Pool Table Assembly Manual:
Lifetime Warranty for Brunswick Billiards Allenton Pool Table Savers Package:
- Brunswick Billiards warrants that its billiards tables will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for as long as the table is owned by the original owner.
- Your warranty automatically becomes effective upon purchase.
BRUNSWICK ORDER PROCESS / TIMELINE
Most Brunswick Pool Tables & Shuffleboards are delivered and setup in your home within 30 days* of your order date.
Here is the full order fulfillment process for Brunswick orders:
- Game Room Shop processes your order the same day it is received
- Brunswick fulfills your order and prepares for shipment (5-10 business days)
- Your pool/shuffleboard table ships to an authorized Brunswick installer (4-10 business days)
- The installer will contact you to schedule your preferred date/time of delivery & installation.
*NOTICE*: Due to the high volume during the pandemic, select local installers may require an additional 1-3 weeks to deliver your table.
WHY BUY A BRUNSWICK GAME TABLE?
If you look inside a Brunswick table you’ll see innovation after innovation. Every extra step we take in the building process ensures we achieve superior accuracy and consistency in our tables, so that you can achieve superior accuracy and consistency in your game.
- High Performance™ Nut Plates
- Hardened Domed Washer
- Superspeed® Cushion Rubber
- High Pressure Bonding
- Accurate Nose Height
- Machined Recessed Area
- Stable Joinery Construction
- Solid Wood Dovetail Support
- Kiln-Dried, Stained, And Sealed
- Brunswick Certified Slate
There are no reviews yet.