FREE DELIVERY AND PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION ($1000 value)
Includes FREE Accessory Kit
(8 Pucks, Abacus Scorer, Table Brush and Wax)
Family-friendly fun begins with this classic shuffleboard table. Featuring a North American maple wood playfield and polymer resin surface, this table is exquisite in its playability and appearance.
Available in 12- and 14-foot sizes with a contemporary chestnut, espresso or driftwood finish. Features convenient storage shelves found at the center leg and accessories (including four black pucks, four red pucks, stainless abacus scorer, table brush, and Shuffleboard Wax), the Andover provides a unique visual complement to any home game room. Optional light set (set of two) sold separately.
- Espresso Finish
- Six climate adjusters for precise leveling
- 4 built in storage shelf or accessories
- Solid wood and MDF veneers
- North American maple wood with 1/4″ polymer
- Accessory kit included (includes four black pucks, four red pucks, stainless abacus scorer, table brush, Shuffleboard Wax, and silicone spray)
- 12-foot: 132-1/2:L x 20″W x 2-1/2″H
- North American maple wood
- 1⁄4″ polymer resin surface
- 12-foot: 147-3/8″L x 29-7/8″W x 32-1/8″H / Weight: 575 lbs
- 14-foot: 171-3/8″L x 29-7/8″W x 32-1/8″H / Weight: 538 lbs
- Solid wood and MDF veneers
- Available in chestnut, espresso or driftwood finish
- Four storage shelves
- Six leg levelers
Brunswick Andover II Shuffleboard Table Assembly Manual:
- Brunswick warrants that its shuffleboard playfield will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for as long as the table is owned by the original owner.
- Brunswick warrants that its shuffleboard cabinets will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase as long as the table is owned by the original owner.
Optional Shuffleboard Light Package (+$799)
Easy to install table lights keep the play surface illuminated no matter where you place your shuffleboard table. Sturdy steel construction with black finish will compliment any surroundings. Set of 2 fits Andover II Shuffleboard table.
BRUNSWICK ORDER PROCESS / TIMELINE
Most Brunswick Pool Tables & Shuffleboards are delivered and setup in your home within 30 days* of your order date.
Here is the full order fulfillment process for Brunswick orders:
- Game Room Shop processes your order the same day it is received
- Brunswick fulfills your order and prepares for shipment (5-10 business days)
- Your pool/shuffleboard table ships to an authorized Brunswick installer (4-10 business days)
- The installer will contact you to schedule your preferred date/time of delivery & installation.
*NOTICE*: Due to the high volume during the pandemic, select local installers may require an additional 1-3 weeks to deliver your table.
WHY BUY A BRUNSWICK GAME TABLE?
If you look inside a Brunswick table you’ll see innovation after innovation. Every extra step we take in the building process ensures we achieve superior accuracy and consistency in our tables, so that you can achieve superior accuracy and consistency in your game.
- High Performance Nut Plates
- Hardened Domed Washer
- Superspeed® Cushion Rubber
- High Pressure Bonding
- Accurate Nose Height
- Machined Recessed Area
- Stable Joinery Construction
- Solid Wood Dovetail Support
- Kiln-Dried, Stained, And Sealed
- Brunswick Certified Slate