Tornado Reagan Foosball Table – Non-Coin Home Model – 3 Goalies
Order today and your Reagan Table will ship with the Tornado Pro Player Package – FREE ($75 value)
Tornado Reagan Foosball Table is one of the newest models that features a home furniture style look and quality parts. It is made of solid Maple wood in America and comes equipped with high quality rods, counterweighted men, and new 3 piece bearings.
These bearings have been redesigned to make the rods easily move in and out of the table and their thin design allows the man to come closer to the edge of the table, preventing the ball from slipping between the man and the wall. The Reagan is meant to blend right into your room as it will match your home decor perfectly.
- Patented Tornado men improved with sharper banked corners and increased cross section for better ball control and passing
- Tornado’s patented split bearing design combines durability, function, and ease of replacement and removal for cleaning
- Solid Maple Construction
- Mitered Cabinet for strength
- Patented Tornado men improved with sharper corners and increased cross section for better ball control and passing
- Mill Creek finish
- Decorative Dentil molding
- Thin-wall split Competition bearings for greater control and shot blocking.
- Adjustable leg levelers
- Natural solid-wood handles
- 3/4″ laminate playfield with three-color Tornado logo.
- Redesigned player “foot” allows more precise ball control with higher cross hatching and square sides
- Dual side ball returns accommodate both competitive games and single-player practice
- Classic Style blonde-and-black goal counters
- Proudly built in Richland Hills TX, USA
- 3 official pink/red foosballs. The colored balls are easier to see and feature a rough surface for better grip.
- Abacus scoring unit with game count score for active play. No batteries or wall outlet needed.
- A bottle of silicone. A fresh coat of silicone keeps your rods clean and helps attain maximum lubrication. Important for highly competitive games. Pull the rod toward you, put a drop on top of the rod (outside) and spin it back into the table. Do this on both sides. Just a few drops will change your whole game!
- Rulebook. Contains official USTSA-VIFA Foosball rules. A neutral source of information all players can agree to follow.
- Bearing wrench. This part also is perfectly sized to brace a foosball rod when you are tapping a roll pin in or out – for those of you looking for that wooden block.
- Pin punch. Helpful tool for removing roll pins to replace men and handles.
- Table Dimensions: 56″L x 30″W x 36″H
- Table Weight: 285 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: 59″L x 30″W x 17″H
- Shipping Weight: 310 pounds
- SKU: TTXRE
Tornado/Dynamo Foosball Table Comparison Sheet
Note: Cherry, Hickory, Pine & Walnut wood types are premium type of wood. Their prices and lead times varies from time to time depending on their availability. Please contact us (240-244-6642) for the updated price and lead time before or after placing your order.