Performance Games Tradewind RP Air Hockey Table
Every Tradewind table comes standard with the following: two year limited warranty, commercial grade 210 cfm blower motor, two types of commercial grade 3-1/4″ pucks, solid commercial grade mallets, built in quite package to reduce noise by 90%, leg levelers, 40% more top rail bolts for better action, and commercial grade high pressure laminate playfield.
For over 30 years the Shelton’s have been recognized as manufacturing industry leaders of commercial grade air hockey, foosball, dome hockey, shuffleboard, electronic darts and pool tables. Now, Performance Games also manufactures furniture grade games that are held to the same standards. Many of those games have been used in tournaments around the world.
- Commercial components, but a rustic character.
- Manufactured in Michigan
- Matches the laminate of the Sure Shot RP Foosball Table.
- Also available as Tradewind 234
- Comes with two-year limited warranty.
- Unitized cabinet, rails, and playfield with: 10” x 1” pine aprons; Distressing Options: None, Vertical, Weathered; Stain Options: Early American, Dark Walnut, Gray; Commercial-grade table strength; Cabinet cross brace support to help keep play surface flat; No external fasteners; Optional drawer; Customizable with text and/or graphics on aprons;
- Leg with: 5″ x 7″ Solid wood legs with cross brace structure; Stained legs standard or paint; Leg levelers; Optional distressing: None, vertical, or weathered; Stain Options: Early American, dark walnut, or gray;
- High-pressure blue/grey laminate playfield with: 1” MDF substrate base; Clear acrylic covering graphics and entire laminate surface; Backer board to help keep play surface flat; Custom colors available; Optional custom graphics;
- Commercial-grade aluminum extruded rails with: Black powder coating; Hidden rail bolts system; 40% more bolts than the nearest competitor’s table for increased puck action off rails; Quiet package to reduce noise by 90% (Assembly Instructions Here); Nylon lock nuts to keep top rails bolts tight; 45 degree rail corners assembled for performance and safety; 7/16” overhang on the nose of the rail; Optional wooden top rails;
- Other features include: Commercial-grade blower motor in excess of 210 CFM; (2) 3 ¼” Commercial grade pucks; Solid ABS mallets; Hidden puck drops on both ends; Optional Power Tap unit;
- Game comes with: (2) 3 ¼” Commercial-grade pucks; (2) Solid commercial-grade mallets; Abacus scoring;
|Table Dimensions||88″L x 48″W x 32″H|
|Table Weight||380 pounds|
|Shipping Dimensions||90″L x 50″W x 11″H (Box 1) & 55″L x 13″W x 6″H (Box 2)|
|Shipping Weight||440 pounds|
|Apron Height ||10”|
There are no reviews yet.