FREE DELIVERY AND PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION
🎁 Free Gift: Brunswick Traditional Play Package ($375 value) 🎁
Brunswick Billiards Black Wolf Pool Table
Available in 7, 8, and 9 Foot
Optional Gully & Decal!
The BlackWolf Pro, a superb combination of modern styling and rigorous engineering standards, features attractive and sturdy pedestal-style legs, a leg stretcher, foot levelers, and gully return is available. Our competition-style Gold Crown wall rack is also available to beautifully match the Black Wolf Pro table.
The Black Wolf Pro is available in 7′, 8′ or 9′ with pocket or gully options. Our competition-style Gold Crown wall rack is also available to beautifully match the Black Wolf Pro table. (Table is shown with optional Brunswick decal)
- Brunswick Certified Premium Slate
- High Performance Nut Plate Construction
- SuperSpeed Cushion Rubber
- Round Rail Sights
- Optional Gully Return
- Aprons: High Pressure Laminate over MDF
- Legs: High Pressure Laminate over MDF
- Rails: High Pressure Laminate over Solid Hardwood
- Base Frame: Plywood
- Size: 7’ (2.1m) / 8′ (2.4 m) / 9′ (2.7 m)
- Dimensions (L x W)
- 7’: 89.25” x 51.25” (226.7 x 130.2 cm)
- 8′: 101.25″ x 57.25″ (257.2 x 145.4 cm)
- 9′: 113.25″ x 63.25″ (287.7 x 160.7 cm)
- Foot Leveler Center (L x W)
- 7′: 47.38″ x 22.75″ (120.3 x 57.8 cm)
- 8′: 59.38″ x 28.75″ (150.8 x 73 cm)
- 9′: 71.38″ x 34.75″ (181.3 x 88.3 cm)
- Weight for Drop Pocket Table
- 7′: 605 lbs (274.4 kg)
- 8′: 797 lbs (361.5 kg)
- 9′: 989 lbs (448.6 kg)
- Weight for Gully Table
- 7′: 635 lbs (288.0 kg)
- 8′: 827 lbs (375.1 kg)
- 9′: 1,019 lb (462.2 kg)
- Slate Thickness: 3 pieces / 1″ (2.5 cm) Framed
- Floor to Top of Slate: 30.3″ (76.8 cm)
- Floor to Top of Rails: 32″ (81.3 cm)
- Leg: Pedestal
- Pocket Options: Drop Pocket or Gully
- Finish Matt Black
Benefits of Stain Resistant Cloth vs. Regular Cloth:
- Centennial Cloth is woven with 100% luxurious Merino wool weave imbedded with DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector* that safeguards the cloth and table from occasional spills.
- At 23 oz. of fabric per linear yard vs. 19 oz. per linear yard from competitive brands, Centennial Cloth lasts up to 60% longer than competitive wool cloth.
- Centennial Cloth is built to withstand the rigorous use of both the beginning and advanced pool player.
- DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector is incorporated into the cloth fibers, protecting your investment without impacting play.
- Optimal speed-of-play is achieved through an exclusive 5-step finishing process, including vacuum decating. This process allows our cloth to be thicker while providing both durability and speed.
- Endorsed by BCA Hall of Fame Member and WPBA Professional Ewa Mataya Laurance.
Cloth Color Options:
- Brunswick Green
- Cardinal Red
- Charcoal Grey
- Chocolate Brown
- Gun Metal Grey
- Midnight Blue
- Regatta Blue
Brunswick Billiards Black Wolf PRO Pool Table Assembly Manual:
- Brunswick Billiards (“Brunswick”) hereby warrants that its billiards tables will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for as long as the table is owned by the original owner.
- Brunswick warrants that its cloth will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one (1) year from the date of installation. Friction marks on the cloth occur naturally over time with regular play and are therefore not covered by the terms of this Warranty. Brunswick warrants that its Centennial Cloth shall maintain reasonable stain resistance for one (1) year from the date of purchase as long as the product is owned by the original Owner. A stain is considered unreasonable if the liquid includes any traces of grease or if it is left on the cloth 20 minutes or longer.
BRUNSWICK ORDER PROCESS / TIMELINE
Most Brunswick Pool Tables & Shuffleboards are delivered and setup in your home within 30 days* of your order date.
Here is the full order fulfillment process for Brunswick orders:
- Game Room Shop processes your order the same day it is received
- Brunswick fulfills your order and prepares for shipment (5-10 business days)
- Your pool/shuffleboard table ships to an authorized Brunswick installer (4-10 business days)
- The installer will contact you to schedule your preferred date/time of delivery & installation.
*NOTICE*: Due to the high volume during the pandemic, select local installers may require an additional 1-3 weeks to deliver your table.
WHY BUY A BRUNSWICK GAME TABLE?
If you look inside a Brunswick table you’ll see innovation after innovation. Every extra step we take in the building process ensures we achieve superior accuracy and consistency in our tables, so that you can achieve superior accuracy and consistency in your game.
- High Performance Nut Plates
- Hardened Domed Washer
- Superspeed® Cushion Rubber
- High Pressure Bonding
- Accurate Nose Height
- Machined Recessed Area
- Stable Joinery Construction
- Solid Wood Dovetail Support
- Kiln-Dried, Stained, And Sealed
- Brunswick Certified Slate