Succeeds the Galaxy 3!
Spider 360 2000 Series Electronic Home Commercial Grade Dartboard 🎯
(Hurry and use code SPIDER100 to save an extra $100 at checkout!)
FINANCING OPTIONS AVAILABLE
As low as $111/mo with Klarna or $140/mo with Affirm
🎯 ONLINE leader board (details below)
🎯 Play against AI computer
🎯 Better Graphics
🎯 More game options (40+)
✓ 6 types of X01 with all standard Opening and Closing options
✓ 6 different variants of Cricket
✓ 8 nonstandard fun games based on the commercial Galaxy 3 gamestop
✓ Auto or Manual player options
✓ Single or double bull option, 25/50
Arachnid introduces the fashionable, award winning Spider 360 2000 Series commercial grade dartboard. Bullshooter quality, adapted for the home and styled in a modernized, rugged, lightweight black and sparkled rotational molded cabinet.
Ideally suited for dart playing enthusiasts who enjoy real darts in the comfort of their game room. The 2000 Series uses the latest in computer hardware and LED electronics for target illumination.
Engaging in dart play can be a great stress reliever, and what better place than your rec-room or game room, after a busy day on the job. Launch a game and immediately begin to get your mind off work with mental and physical breather.
Whether playing by yourself, practicing to improve your eye/hand coordination, boosting your ratings and confidence to go with it, or competing against family and friends, now you can play on the dartboard of choice by champions around the planet–in your very own home–the 2000 Series, by Spider 360 who innovated the soft-tip dartboard for over 40 years ago!
This home board is manufactured with the same quality and drive for perfection that the commercial boards have been built with. The commercial boards are located in thousands of entertainment establishments around the world.
Key Product Features:
- The all-new Leaderboard is an online global ranking system based on your individual skill level by tracking your Marks Per Rounds (MPR) or Points Per Dart (PPD). You can test your skills and get ranked by seeing your name or nickname displayed on all Spider Series dart games and on the mobile app. (When you register your dart game you will receive first 3 months for free, $1.99 ea. per month thereafter).
- Top ranked players can earn prizes at the end of each month!
- Test your skills by playing the built-in computer known as Mark Dart. You can play against Mark at four different levels
1-Amateur (1.5-2.0 MPR),
2-Intermediate (2.1-2.5 MPR)
3-Skilled (2.51-2.99 MPR)
4-Master (3.0-5.0 MPR)
- Mark has the ability to adjust to your style of play or teach you to be a better dart player by you watching how he plays the game. You can also play up to 3 players and have Mark be the fourth.
- Large 19-inch LCD flat-screen monitor
- Standard 15” Target
- This commercial-grade product is made with a Roto-Molded Linear Low-Density Polyethylene (LLDPE) Cabinet. This makes the cabinet light yet Durable
- Tri-color LED illumination that eliminates all shadows, with eye-catching visual effects
- Over 40+ games including
- A camera that points directly at the throw line. For use with The Leaderboard
- Powered by a 120 VAC 50/60 Hz 4.8 A
- UPC: 863410000189
The Online Leaderboard:
The Leaderboard™ is an online global ranking system that allows you to compete amongst other players using your individual skill level based on Marks Per Round (MPR) or Points Per Dart (PPD).
This is not the same as “Remote Play” as seen on the commercial dartboards by Arachnid 360, known as BullShooter® machines. This is a system designed to better hone your skills. Whether it be on your own or with friends and family. It is a challenge to gain rank on the list and see how your skills match up to everyone else around the world on that same list. Hence The Leaderboard™.
This unique system will not only assist you in becoming a better dart player, but it will also allow you to win prizes. That’s right, Spider 360 will award prizes for various Leaderboard™ events. During these events there will be a window of time to play and meet the criteria to win the prizes.
Note: The online leaderboard is NOT live remote play.
Dimensions and Weight:
- Dartboard cabinet dimensions: 18.5 x 27 x 83.5 H inches
- Weight: 130 pounds
- Shipping: Weight Boxed: 140 LBS; Boxed Dimensions: 40x30x45
Spider 360 2000 Series Owner’s Manual:
Spider 360 2000 Series Warranty
Spider 360 2000 Series Videos