Sonoma Stool by American Heritage
The Sonoma stool is built using mortise and tenon construction for ultimate durability. It features a full ball-bearing 360 degree swivel, and adjustable leg levelers
Sonoma Stool Features:
- Finished in Suede/Tobacco & Glacier/Charcoal
- Tobacco Bonded Leather Cushion (For Suede Finish)
- Charcoal Bonded Leather Cushion (For Glacier Finish)
- 360° Full-Bearing Swivel
- Adjustable Leg Levelers
- Made of custom-select hardwoods and bonded leather
- Counter height Stool: 17″W x 17″D x 26″H, seat height of 26″
- Bar height Stool: 17″W x 17″D x 26″H, seat height of 30″
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Suede/Tobacco: 111145 (Counter Height) / 111146 (Bar Height)
- Glacier/Charcoal: 130231 (Bar Height)
Sonoma Stool Assembly Manual:
Care and Maintenance:
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- American Heritage Billiards warrants the components of your game room furniture to be free of manufacturer defects in material and workmanship for as long as 1 year from the original delivery of the product.