Savannah Pool Table by American Heritage
(Available in 7Ft & 8Ft Length)
American Heritage Billiards – the world’s leading Pool Table, Game Table, Bar and Bar Stool manufacturer – presents the Savannah Pool Table.
The Savannah is the embodiment of the original “farm tables” from the turn of the century. Tables where friends and families gathered daily to rest their weary bones, share the joys and sorrows of their day, and replenish their souls. They gathered to celebrate births, anniversaries or life itself. They created memories to last lifetimes and tales to pass from generation to generation.
The American Heritage Savannah pool table features a rustic table finish combined with black, worn industrial hardware that makes the pool table a special addition to any room. The decorative steel turnbuckle element only adds to the unique style of this heirloom.
The American Heritage Savannah pool table offers excellent playability while its’ astonishing design, exceptional tailoring and Sable finish projects panache and sophistication. The American Heritage Savannah includes 1″ certified slate and Teflon-coated khaki felt for tournament-quality pool table play. The Savannah comes complete with an accessory package that includes all of the essential pool table accessories, plus more!
Savannah Pool Table Features:
- American Eastern Knotty Pine hard wood construction with a Sable finish
- Cabinet corner is produced using 2″ solid wood blocks that are attached to the cabinet using mortise and tenon construction principles
- Six oversized beams are utilized to create the structural frame for this masterpiece. These cross-laminated beams interlock together which prevents warping and twisting.
- 1″, three-piece certified slate
- Khaki, Teflon-coated spill-resistant felt
- Decorative hardwood rails with decorative metal bolt sights
- Heavy-Duty steel turnbuckle & accent pieces
- Custom internal leather drop-in pockets
- Constructed to exceed BCA Tournament specifications
Savannah Pool Table Dimensions:
- Playing surface dimensions: 39″ W x 78″ L
- Product dimensions: 49.5″ W x 88″ L x 31″ H
- Approximate shipping weight is 900 lbs.
- Available Finishes: Mahogany, Charcoal & Sable
- Playing surface dimensions: 44″ W x 88″ L
- Product dimensions: 54.5″ W x 99″ L x 31″ H
- Approximate shipping weight is 950 lbs.
- Available Finishes: Mahogany, Charcoal & Sable
Included Accessories in Renaissance Kit:
- 4 – 57” 2 PC Cues
- 1 – 48” 2 PC Cue
- 1 – Bridge Stick
- 1 – 15-Ball Triangle
- 1 – 9-Ball Triangle
- 1 – Training Ball
- 1 – 10 1/2″ Table Brush
- 1 – 7″ Under Rail Brush
- 1 – Sure-Shot Chalk
- 1 – Brass Bridge Head
- 1 – Repair Kit
- 1 – Set of Heirloom Billiard Balls
- 2 – Leather Chalk Holders
- 1 – Tall Ball Shaker
- 1 – Tally Balls
- 1 – Table Cover
Click here to download the Savannah Pool Table Assembly Manual:
Care & Maintenance:
- Dust the table finish with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Table Covers can be used to keep the pool table dust-free and protect it from other forms of accidental damage when the pool table isn’t in use. Table covers can be purchased from our website and are included in certain accessory kits
- Periodically Brushing the felt on the pool table with our approved brushes helps properly maintain the quality of play. Brushes can be purchased from our website and are included in certain accessory kits.
- American Heritage Billiards uses all-natural, K66 cushion rubber. Since our cushion rubber is all-natural and isn’t modified from its original state with additives, it eventually hardens slowly over time which can negatively affect the game play of the pool table. Depending on the climate and humidity variations in your area, our cushion rubber typically lasts between 10-15 years through normal use before it becomes hard, at which point, it should be replaced. When the cushion rubber becomes hard, please contact us as we’ll issue free replacement cushion rubber with proof of original purchase. Additionally, we can connect you to an installer whom can help replace the cushion rubber for you.
This is an American Heritage Billiards Heirloom Series Table. American Heritage Billiards warrants the components/parts of your Pool Table to be free of manufacturer defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the original owner, as follows:
- Table, Cabinet, Legs, Interior Bracing and Hardwood Rails and Blinds: Warranted against splitting, cracking or warping.
- Hardwood Rails and Cushions: Warranted against separation, dry rot, or hardening. American Heritage Billiards, or any of its authorized service dealers, will provide you parts required to repair or, at American Heritage Billiards’ sole option, replace any of the above components covered by this warranty, found, in the sole reasonable judgment of American Heritage Billiards, to be defective in materials and/or workmanship.
- Warranty does not include re-leveling of the table after the successful initial installation
There are no reviews yet.