Quest 8 Foot Pool Table by American Heritage
American Heritage Billiards – the world’s leading Pool Table, Game Table, Bar and Bar Stool manufacturer – presents the Quest Pool Table.
The Quest was inspired by the girders, the steel that made every high-rise soar. Risen by the immigrants from Sicily, Dublin, and York. Built for the bankers, and the well-heeled order, who were adorned with top hats, and their cigars so big they took on some kind of resemblance of an industrialized scepter.
The American Heritage Quest pool table offers excellent playability while its’ astonishing design, exceptional tailoring and Glacier finish projects panache and sophistication.
The American Heritage Quest includes 1″ certified slate and Teflon-coated felt for tournament-quality pool table play. The American Heritage Quest Pool Table comes complete with an accessory package that includes all of the essential pool table accessories, plus more!
Quest Pool Table Features:
- American Red Oak hardwood construction with a Glacier finish
- Six oversized beams are utilized to create the structural frame for this masterpiece. These cross-laminated beams interlock together which prevents warping and twisting.
- 1″, three-piece certified slate
- Black, Teflon-coated spill-resistant felt
- Decorative oak hardwood rails with decorative metal bolt sights
- Unique internal leather drop-in pockets
- Constructed to exceed BCA Tournament specifications
Quest Pool Table Dimensions:
- Playing surface dimensions: 44″ W x 88″ L
- Outside dimensions: 57″ W x 101″ L x 31″ H
- Approximate shipping weight is 950 lbs.
- SKU: 715006
Included Accessories in Renaissance Kit:
- 4 – 57” 2 PC Cues
- 1 – 48” 2 PC Cue
- 1 – Bridge Stick
- 1 – 15-Ball Triangle
- 1 – 9-Ball Triangle
- 1 – Training Ball
- 1 – 10 1/2″ Table Brush
- 1 – 7″ Under Rail Brush
- 1 – Sure-Shot Chalk
- 1 – Brass Bridge Head
- 1 – Repair Kit
- 1 – Set of Heirloom Billiard Balls
- 2 – Leather Chalk Holders
- 1 – Tall Ball Shaker
- 1 – Tally Balls
- 1 – Table Cover
Click here to Download Quest Pool Table Manual:
Care & Maintenance:
- Dust the table finish with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Table Covers can be used to keep the pool table dust-free and protect it from other forms of accidental damage when the pool table isn’t in use. Table covers can be purchased from our website and are included in certain accessory kits
- Periodically Brushing the felt on the pool table with our approved brushes helps properly maintain the quality of play. Brushes can be purchased from our website and are included in certain accessory kits.
- American Heritage Billiards uses all-natural, K66 cushion rubber. Since our cushion rubber is all-natural and isn’t modified from its original state with additives, it eventually hardens slowly over time which can negatively affect the game play of the pool table. Depending on the climate and humidity variations in your area, our cushion rubber typically lasts between 10-15 years through normal use before it becomes hard, at which point, it should be replaced. When the cushion rubber becomes hard, please contact us as we’ll issue free replacement cushion rubber with proof of original purchase. Additionally, we can connect you to an installer whom can help replace the cushion rubber for you.
Warranty details for Quest Pool Table:
This is an American Heritage Billiards Heirloom Series Table. American Heritage Billiards warrants the components/parts of your Pool Table to be free of manufacturer defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the original owner, as follows:
- Table, Cabinet, Legs, Interior Bracing and Hardwood Rails and Blinds: Warranted against splitting, cracking or warping.
- Hardwood Rails and Cushions: Warranted against separation, dry rot, or hardening. American Heritage Billiards, or any of its authorized service dealers, will provide you parts required to repair or, at American Heritage Billiards’ sole option, replace any of the above components covered by this warranty, found, in the sole reasonable judgment of American Heritage Billiards, to be defective in materials and/or workmanship.
- Warranty does not include re-leveling of the table after the successful initial installation
There are no reviews yet.