Milan Shuffleboard Table by American Heritage
🎁Get your FREE Shuffleboard Care Package ($250 value) when you order today!🎁
The Milan Shuffleboard table features a traditional, clean look, combined with unmatched construction principles to create a spectacular, high-end shuffleboard experience. By using a heavy-duty poplar playfield that is extra large at 20 inches wide by 2.5 inches high, we ensure fun family game play on a board that is meant to last.
Polyurethane protects the beautiful poplar board from damage while a vertically staved play field ensures the boards stability through temperature change. The table’s undercarriage features climatic adjusters to help level the board properly under all circumstances.
This product comes complete with 8 pucks, shuffleboard sand, a table cover, and a sand brush. Now…all you have to do is enjoy the game!
Milan Shuffleboard Table Features:
- Polymer Coated Playfield
- Playfield includes Climatic Adjusters
- Heavy duty, 20″ wide x 2.5″ high x 132.5″ or 156.5″ long Poplar Play Field
- Vertically Staved Play Field with 23 Tongue and Groove Joints designed for superior Strength and Alignment
- Multiple Scoring Systems for Novice and Advanced Players
- 8 pucks included
- Table Cover Included
- Table Brush is included
- Shuffleboard Powder Included
Milan Shuffleboard Table Dimensions & Manuals:
- 32″W x 150.5″D x 33.25″H, 531 lbs.
- Get your 12′ Shuffleboard Table Assembly Manual HERE
- 32″W x 174.5″D x 33.25″H, 615 lbs.
- Get your 14′ Shuffleboard Table Assembly Manual HERE
Care and Maintenance:
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- The protective cover included with the purchase of all American Heritage Shuffleboards will help protect your game when it is not in use.
- Please be sure to always keep the playfield covered lightly with shuffleboard sand to help protect the surface and to enable the puck to glide more smoothly during play.
- You can periodically (a few times annually) clean the playfield surface with a silicone spray and then apply standard car wax to the surface (be sure to buff off all the excess car wax prior to reapplying the shuffleboard sand.) The wax process provides protection to the playfield surface and fills any small imperfections in the play field.
Warranty details for Leonardo Shuffleboard Table:
American Heritage Billiards warrants the components/parts of your Shuffleboard Table to be free of manufacturer defects in material and workmanship as follows:
- The Cradle/Cabinet: Warranted against splitting, cracking or warping for 1 year from the original delivery of the product.
- The Playfield: American Heritage Billiards warrants the shuffleboard playfield to be free of manufacturer defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the original owner from cracking, chipping or fogging.
- Warranty does not include re-leveling of the table after the successful initial installation