Fresco 8 Foot Pool Table by American Heritage
American Heritage Billiards – the world’s leading Pool Table, Game Table, Bar and Bar Stool manufacturer – presents the Fresco Pool Table.
The Fresco is the embodiment of combining old & new world stylings to create an heirloom quality piece of furniture.
The Fresco has both old and new world elements intertwined into its’ stunning design. With its’ beautiful, layered Marble finish and steel accent beams and hardware elements, it becomes the jewel of any host’s game room.
The American Heritage Fresco Pool Table offers excellent playability while its’ astonishing design, exceptional tailoring and finish projects panache and sophistication.
The Fresco includes 1″ certified slate and teflon-coated felt for tournament-quality pool table play. The Fresco Pool Table comes complete with an American Heritage Renaissance accessory package that includes all of the essential pool table accessories, plus more!
Fresco Pool Table Features:
- Oak hardwood construction with a unique Marble finish
- Cabinet corner is produced using 2″ solid wood blocks that are attached to the cabinet using mortise and tenon construction principles
- Two cross members and two center beams are utilized to ensure the cabinet stays square and true forever. These cross-laminated beams interlock together which prevents warping and twisting
- 1″, three-piece certified slate
- Black, Teflon-coated spill-resistant felt
- Distressed Hardwood rails with decorative sights
- Coordinating Internal Drop-Pockets
- Constructed to exceed BCA Tournament specifications
Fresco Pool Table Dimensions:
- Playing surface dimensions: 44″ W x 88″ L
- Outside dimensions: 56″ W x 100″ L x 32″ H
- Approximate shipping weight is 950 lbs.
- SKU: 715101
Included Accessories in Renaissance Kit:
- 4 – 57” 2 PC Cues
- 1 – 48” 2 PC Cue
- 1 – Bridge Stick
- 1 – 15-Ball Triangle
- 1 – 9-Ball Triangle
- 1 – Training Ball
- 1 – 10 1/2″ Table Brush
- 1 – 7″ Under Rail Brush
- 1 – Sure-Shot Chalk
- 1 – Brass Bridge Head
- 1 – Repair Kit
- 1 – Set of Heirloom Billiard Balls
- 2 – Leather Chalk Holders
- 1 – Tall Ball Shaker
- 1 – Tally Balls
- 1 – Table Cover
Click here to download the Fresco Pool Table Assembly Manual:
Care & Maintenance:
- Dust the table finish with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Table Covers can be used to keep the pool table dust-free and protect it from other forms of accidental damage when the pool table isn’t in use. Table covers can be purchased from our website and are included in certain accessory kits
- Periodically Brushing the felt on the pool table with our approved brushes helps properly maintain the quality of play. Brushes can be purchased from our website and are included in certain accessory kits.
- American Heritage Billiards uses all-natural, K66 cushion rubber. Since our cushion rubber is all-natural and isn’t modified from its original state with additives, it eventually hardens slowly over time which can negatively affect the game play of the pool table. Depending on the climate and humidity variations in your area, our cushion rubber typically lasts between 10-15 years through normal use before it becomes hard, at which point, it should be replaced. When the cushion rubber becomes hard, please contact us as we’ll issue free replacement cushion rubber with proof of original purchase. Additionally, we can connect you to an installer whom can help replace the cushion rubber for you.
This is an American Heritage Billiards Heirloom Series Table.American Heritage Billiards warrants the components/parts of your Pool Table to be free of manufacturer defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the original owner, as follows:
- Table, Cabinet, Legs, Interior Bracing and Hardwood Rails and Blinds: Warranted against splitting, cracking or warping.
- Hardwood Rails and Cushions: Warranted against separation, dry rot, or hardening. American Heritage Billiards, or any of its authorized service dealers, will provide you parts required to repair or, at American Heritage Billiards’ sole option, replace any of the above components covered by this warranty, found, in the sole reasonable judgment of American Heritage Billiards, to be defective in materials and/or workmanship.
- Warranty does not include re-leveling of the table after the successful initial installation