Camden Pool Table by American Heritage
(Available in 7Ft & 8Ft)
🎁Get your FREE Designer Accessory Package ($1099 value) when you order today!🎁
American Heritage Billiards – the world’s leading Pool Table, Game Table, Bar and Bar Stool manufacturer – presents the Camden pool table. The soft Suede finish of the Camden, combined with unique, subtle accents create an eye-catching look that will fit any decor.
Featuring a beautiful maple veneer cabinet, maple rails with decorative blinds, robust Ram’s head legs – and finished off with custom Suede fringe loop & tassle pockets, the Camden pool table has got it all!
The pool table offers excellent playability while it’s extraordinary design, exceptional couture and Suede finish exudes refinement. The Camden includes 1″ certified slate and teflon-coated felt for tournament-quality play.
The Camden Pool Table comes complete with an accessory package that includes all of the essential pool table accessories, plus more!
Pool Table Features:
- Maple veneer hardwood construction with a smooth Suede brown finish
- Cabinet corner is produced using 2″ solid wood blocks that are attached to the cabinet using mortise and tenon construction principles
- Two cross members and two center beams are utilized to ensure the cabinet stays square and true forever. These cross-laminated beams interlock together which prevents warping and twisting
- 1″, three-piece certified slate
- Khaki Teflon-coated spill-resistant felt
- Decorative maple hardwood rails with diamond sights
- Coordinating Brown fringe loop & tassle pockets
- Constructed to exceed BCA Tournament specifications
Pool Table Dimensions:
- Playing surface dimensions: 39″ W x 78″ L
- Outside dimensions: 48″ W x 88″ L x 32.5″ H
- Approximate shipping weight is 910 lbs.
- SKU: E977502NAV-KD NEW
- Playing surface dimensions: 44″ W x 88″ L
- Outside dimensions: 54.75″ W x 99″ L x 32.5″ H
- Approximate shipping weight is 950 lbs.
- SKU: E978502NAV-KD NEW
- Playing surface dimensions: 46″ W x 92″ L
- Outside dimensions: 65.75″ W x 110″ L x 32.5″ H
- Approximate shipping weight is 990 lbs.
- SKU: E979502NAV-KD NEW
Included Accessories in Designer Kit:
- 57” 2-Piece Maple Cues (4)
- Bridge Stick (1)
- 15-Ball Triangle (1)
- 9-Ball Triangle (1)
- 10 1/2″ Table Brush (1)
- 7″ Under Rail Brush (1)
- Sure-Shot Chalk (1)
- Brass Bridge Head (1)
- Repair Kit (1)
- Sure-Shot Billiard Balls (1)
- 8-Cue Wall Rack (1)
- Plastic Brown Table Cover (1)
Care & Maintenance:
- Dust the table finish with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Table Covers can be used to keep the pool table dust-free and protect it from other forms of accidental damage when the pool table isn’t in use. Table covers can be purchased from our website and are included in certain accessory kits
- Periodically Brushing the felt on the pool table with our approved brushes helps properly maintain the quality of play. Brushes can be purchased from our website and are included in certain accessory kits.
- American Heritage Billiards uses all-natural, K66 cushion rubber. Since our cushion rubber is all-natural and isn’t modified from its original state with additives, it eventually hardens slowly over time which can negatively affect the game play of the pool table. Depending on the climate and humidity variations in your area, our cushion rubber typically lasts between 10-15 years through normal use before it becomes hard, at which point, it should be replaced. When the cushion rubber becomes hard, please contact us as we’ll issue free replacement cushion rubber with proof of original purchase. Additionally, we can connect you to an installer whom can help replace the cushion rubber for you.
Warranty details for Camden Pool Table:
This is an American Heritage Billiards Heirloom Series Table. American Heritage Billiards warrants the components/parts of your Pool Table to be free of manufacturer defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the original owner, as follows:
- Table, Cabinet, Legs, Interior Bracing and Hardwood Rails and Blinds: Warranted against splitting, cracking or warping.
- Hardwood Rails and Cushions: Warranted against separation, dry rot, or hardening. American Heritage Billiards, or any of its authorized service dealers, will provide you parts required to repair or, at American Heritage Billiards’ sole option, replace any of the above components covered by this warranty, found, in the sole reasonable judgment of American Heritage Billiards, to be defective in materials and/or workmanship.
- Warranty does not include re-leveling of the table after the successful initial installation
There are no reviews yet.